Bellazon

Francisco Lachowski
Thumbnail

ewell666

heeyy everyone im back man it feels so good to be here im tellin you a whole 2 months without chico can be like hell its like rehab for a chicoholic :laugh: lol

and i didnt know chico can cook i wonder what else he can do hmm im curious now

haha! me too! i haven't been here for 2 days hehe i was in countryside but i was thinking about Francisco all the time :p i am CHICOholic too! :heart: !!!!

and i looove this photoshoot really, as always! but can u tell me what's the name of that blonde guy with Frann?? i saw that face before...

heeyy everyone im back man it feels so good to be here im tellin you a whole 2 months without chico can be like hell its like rehab for a chicoholic :laugh: lol

haha! me too! i haven't been here for 2 days hehe i was in countryside but i was thinking about Francisco all the time :p i am CHICOholic too! :heart: !!!!

and i looove this photoshoot really, as always! but can u tell me what's the name of that blonde guy with Frann?? i saw that face before...

sorry i dont know his name either and its nice to meet you i dont beleive we've met im yezzy :wave: are you new?

sorry i dont know his name either and its nice to meet you i dont beleive we've met im yezzy :wave: are you new?

yes, i am new ;)! nice to meet you too yezzy, i am zuzanna but call me shorter, zuz like my nick ;)

yes, i am new ;)! nice to meet you too yezzy, i am zuzanna but call me shorter, zuz like my nick ;)

ok hey zuz its nice to meet you :)

oh my gosh something weird just happened to me i went to brazil ford models website hoping to see chico instead i found this model chick that looks like me from the eyes and up and we have the same exact type of hairstyle and color and length i think her name is karol buss lol i know this is random but just thought about sharing that with you guys cuz im really bored lol

oh and i have a question is chico still dating that girl?