Bellazon

Francisco Lachowski
Thumbnail

ewell666

^

well, one of The Caten Twins said about the idea for the show: "they're gigolos, they're young, they're beautiful, (...), they're for sale" and that pretty much is very adequate metaphor.

and, zid, THANKS SO MUCH for writing down when exactly Frankie shows in the video. that makes things much easier, lol :)

hmm so i was checking the bravo models site to see francisco's portefolio and at 1ste i couldn't find him.

so i checked the models in town section ...and there he was, so i guess he's in japan now ?

i'm not sure but that seems most likely ford models parana states he's out of brazil ..

random i know but i felt like sharing that

^

yep and sadly so is his grilfriend natalia so you know they're probably with each other right now :cry:

yeah, because that's so terrible that he's happy and (probably) in love. what.a.bummer.

(note the irony here. please)

As long as his status in Facebook is still single, I think we can all breathe a sigh of relief. :yes:

facebook statuses don't mean all that much these days i'm sure that when her takes with him to such a foreign place it's serious enough facebook stat or not.

ah well i still adore frankie,can't say i'm not abit sad but he is at his best when he's happy and he is so it's all good.

since bravo signed him i had feeling he'd start looking for work there but that being sad i did not expect francisco to enter the asian market so soon,

he just cracked NY and he's already out for asia lol

but i'm excited to see what kind of work it will bring him (hopefully alot of work)

i hope he goes to ny for fashion week though

frankie's cuteness should bring him much succes in japan i can already see him doing work for various japanese fashion magazines ( they have a specific name i can't think of right now)