Bellazon

Francisco Lachowski
Thumbnail

ewell666

really ? :huh:

wow lol i suppose as a kid it may have looked cute on him but as an adult dark is the way to go for him IMO

i really want to see pic of him as a blond child lol

or you mean when he was bit younger like 16 /17-ish

Kiki Yes thats thiago with him

he has the best smile ever besides chico :heart:

well, I mean kid as in when he was 16, 17. Those pics we say of him and his family a couple of pages back. He did look really nice with it. It was around those days he won Ford Supermodel competition.

he has the best smile ever besides chico

I know! Thaigo's smile can light up a room like frankie's

BTW in the video with lais he say he's says he going to sao paulo right?

i wonder if it means that he'll do fashion week in sau paulo too because in that article i posted earlier it said that he wouldn't be going

hmm with black hair he does look much more mature , i'm loving the black hair on him though

he's changed in his looks a lot lately and i'm very curious to see how he'll end up looking when he's done growing and buffing up lol

with the pictures i've seen these past few days i can now imagine a little bit better what he could look like

he should never stop making faces though i absolutley love his schrunched up faces

hmm... now that you mention it I'm not sure if she meant he'll be in SP for pleasure or for fashion week. I guess we'll have to wait and see.

I agree, seeing him with black hair and all butch, you can defintely kinda of picture how he will look when he gets older. He'll defintely still be beautiful but I think in a more macho-manly way. Hopefully with black, darker hair. Frankles can make his scrunch-face anytime! I don't think there is possibly anything more cute than that face, aww I want to eat him! lol Its like his "signature lol! ;)

thank God for Brazilians!!! mmm.

^

gods gift to woman and man lol

add the voice and the accent to it and it's heaven l

i have to say Redley was my favorite show that frankie has done so far and i love how much attention his been getting ,you can tell and see he's very loved by his fans and fellow models alike

totem comes in at 2nd place

thank God for Brazilians!!! mmm.

^

gods gift to woman and man lol

add the voice and the accent to it and it's heaven l

i have to say Redley was my favorite show that frankie has done so far and i love how much attention his been getting ,you can tell and see he's very loved by his fans and fellow models alike

totem comes in at 2nd place

You said it riv, add the voice and your done! good times. btw 10 out of 10 riv for that lovely signature. You got the best moments spot on! I love this attention and he's so lovely that he just takes it in his stride. Gosh I can't wait for paris and milan and ny. Frankie better get much love there too ;) Dont you love in the Redley video when the designer says "flyer pant"? It kills me everytime!

Did anyone notice in that video that Max and Thiago were around? LMAO. What was Max teaching Tee-Tee XD

Which video MiLOTiQ?