Bellazon

Birth Control

moiselles

Whenever you start having sex Angie, take them. You could even take them now to reduce cramping during your period and make it lighter and easier to deal with. But yes, if you do get a serious boyfriend and consider having sex with him ... I'd start getting on the pill. Don't want an accident.

Does anyone smoke and take the pill or know of anyone who does? I'm trying to quit but until then you know.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I don't smoke, but my mum does and passive smoking is worse than actually smoking. So, I guess I still have all the risks that come along with it, even though I'm not taking them by choice. <_<

i'm not taking any birth control pills yet... i'm only 15! i might take them whenever i'm married though... maybe before my wedding, that way i don't get pregnant from that night :laugh: :ninja:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:blink: I think you will "start" earlier ... :whistle:

I love the scene in Monty Python's The Meaning of Life where the protestant couple is looking out on the catholic family with a thousand kids

Harry Blackitt: Because we don't believe in all that Papist claptrap, we can take precautions.

Mrs. Blackitt: What, you mean... lock the door?

Harry Blackitt: No, no. I mean, because we are members of the Protestant Reformed Church, which successfully challenged the autocratic power of the Papacy in the mid-sixteenth century, we can wear little rubber devices to prevent issue.

Mrs. Blackitt: What d'you mean?

Harry Blackitt: I could, if I wanted, have sexual intercourse with you...

Mrs. Blackitt: Oh, yes, Harry.

Harry Blackitt: ...and, by wearing a rubber sheath over my old feller, I could insure... that, when I came off, you would not be impregnated.

Mrs. Blackitt: Ooh.

Harry Blackitt: That's what being a Protestant's all about. That's why it's the church for me. That's why it's the church for anyone who respects the individual and the individual's right to decide for him or herself. When Martin Luther nailed his protest up to the church door in fifteen-seventeen, he may not have realised the full significance of what he was doing, but four hundred years later, thanks to him, my dear, I can wear whatever I want on my John Thomas...

It's funny that protestant America doesn't fight harder against the Vatican's anti-rubber campaigns...

Yep, I started 8 days before my 15th birthday. I didn't get on the pill until I was 16 ( my parents thought that I would stop having sex if I didn't get the pill .. boy were they wrong ). I wish I would have waited until I was older, but I've only slept with two people.

I actually asked my mom if I could go on the pill. I've been with two and still with my second. My first serious relationship I was with him for three years and I broke up with him and he turned out to be a real ass, but we still talk every now and then. My new boyfriend is great and hopefully we'll get married. :wub:

Guest quasicartes
I love the scene in Monty Python's The Meaning of Life where the protestant couple is looking out on the catholic family with a thousand kids

Harry Blackitt: Because we don't believe in all that Papist claptrap, we can take precautions.

Mrs. Blackitt: What, you mean... lock the door?

Harry Blackitt: No, no. I mean, because we are members of the Protestant Reformed Church, which successfully challenged the autocratic power of the Papacy in the mid-sixteenth century, we can wear little rubber devices to prevent issue.

Mrs. Blackitt: What d'you mean?

Harry Blackitt: I could, if I wanted, have sexual intercourse with you...

Mrs. Blackitt: Oh, yes, Harry.

Harry Blackitt: ...and, by wearing a rubber sheath over my old feller, I could insure... that, when I came off, you would not be impregnated.

Mrs. Blackitt: Ooh.

Harry Blackitt: That's what being a Protestant's all about. That's why it's the church for me. That's why it's the church for anyone who respects the individual and the individual's right to decide for him or herself. When Martin Luther nailed his protest up to the church door in fifteen-seventeen, he may not have realised the full significance of what he was doing, but four hundred years later, thanks to him, my dear, I can wear whatever I want on my John Thomas...

It's funny that protestant America doesn't fight harder against the Vatican's anti-rubber campaigns...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yup, every sperm is sacred! But, not every zygote! :evil:

I actually asked my mom if I could go on the pill. I've been with two and still with my second. My first serious relationship I was with him for three years and I broke up with him and he turned out to be a real ass, but we still talk every now and then. My new boyfriend is great and hopefully we'll get married.  :wub:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I was with my first serious boyfriend for a year and two months. I still talk to him, but I really can't stand him sometimes. I broke up with my second serious boyfriend back in March and I've been dating this third guy for almost a month, still haven't had sex with him yet, but it'll come soon enough. ;)