Bellazon

Camila Alves
Thumbnail

June 13th, 2016

Camila Alves dishes on new Food Network show

Camila Alves, co-host of Food Network's "Kids Barbecue Championship," reveals how she challenges young taste buds. She also discusses her exciting role as TODAY's special correspondent at the Olympics in Rio. "I'm looking forward to showing a part of Brazil that people haven't seen yet."

Video

http://www.today.com/video/camila-alves-dishes-on-new-food-network-show-704467523736

White hot! Camila Alves steps out in figure-hugging pencil dress as she promotes her baby food range in NYC

She is making a name for herself as the co-founder of a baby food business.

And Camila Alves was a class act as she stepped out in New York in a stylish white pencil dress on Monday. 

The 34-year-old wife of Matthew McConaughey was on her way to the Today show studios and looked camera ready in the figure-hugging number.

Bit of all-white: Camila Alves was camera-ready on Monday as she headed to the Today Show studios in New YorkPrecious metal: The 34-year-old beauty teamed the chic pencil dress with gold heelsPrecious metal: The 34-year-old beauty teamed the chic pencil dress with gold heelsClass act! The form fitting dress showed off the mother-of-three's fabulous figureClass act! The form fitting dress showed off the mother-of-three's fabulous figureNew venture: Camila is promoting her range of frozen baby food called Yummy Spoonfuls and also stopped by the AOL studiosMovie star spouse: Camila celebrated her fourth wedding anniversary with Matthew McConaughey on June 9Looking on the bright side! Alves traded in her pencil dress for white jeans and a peach dusterLooking on the bright side! Alves traded in her pencil dress for white jeans and a peach duster Putting her best foot forward: The star also donned a pair of pointed silver heelsPicture perfect: Alves' makeup was complete with a slick of coral pink lipstick  Added extras: Camila's peach duster cinched at the backAdded extras: Camila's peach duster cinched at the back

Reese Witherspoon Supports Fellow Mom Camila Alves at Her Target Baby Food Celebration in L.A.

Reese Witherspoon Supports Fellow Mom Camila Alves at Her Target Baby Food Celebration in L.jpg

Star moms like Reese Witherspoon and InStyle July 2016 cover star Jessica Alba have found the secret to balancing successful acting careers with running major entrepreneurial brands. The latest beauty to attempt to do so is 34-year-old talent Camila Alves, co-founder of Yummy Spoonfuls with founder Agatha Achindu, who has teamed up with Target to deliver healthy, affordable baby food for little ones. Alves, who’s married to hunk Matthew McConaughey, is a mother of three herself.

To celebrate the brand’s June 12 launch, Alves hosted a fun outdoor event in Beverly Hills on Wednesday, right in time for National Best Friends Day. Draper James founder Witherspoon was on hand to offer her support, wearing a blue and white printed floral dress with matching orange sandals that complemented Alves’s white, one-shoulder jumpsuit. Together, the two stars radiated.

Witherspoon wasn’t the only Tinseltown regular to walk the green grass carpet. New mom Anne Hathaway arrived wearing a super chic graphic polo knit with oversize sunnies, black trousers, and a white clutch. 060916-anne-hathaway-camila-alves-embed.jpg

Camila Alves and Target Step Out on the Red Carpet to Raise Money for Kids

Camila Alves in Target accessories.jpg

This is a very important event for Matthew and me and we take special care to ensure every last detail is perfect,” Camila told us. “I had my outfits picked out but needed some finishing touches, so I popped in to Target before the events. I always find just what I need and this time was no different—the jewelry and clutch I found went perfectly with the looks I had planned!"

So nice she wore it twice! Matthew McConaughey's wife Camila Alves dons the same double denim outfit she stepped out in the day before

The Brazilian beauty is in New York with husband Matthew McConaughey and their children after jetting in from South Africa on Sunday.

But it seems Camila Alves didn't pack enough clothes.

On Tuesday, the 34-year-old was spotted wearing the dark blue denim shirt and matching flared jeans that she wore the day before as she returned to the Greenwich Hotel in the chi-chi Tribeca neighbourhood.

Making do: On Tuesday Camila Alves brushed off the same double denim outfit she was spotted in on Monday after she, husband Matthew McConaughey and their three children jetted in from South Africa the day beforeStaying together: The family looked happy in NYC after spending several weeks in South Africa where Matthew, 46, was filming his latest movie, Stephen King's The Dark Tower, alongside Idris ElbaOut and about: Camila and Matthew strolled with their children in the city's Tribeca neighbourhood on Monday  Three ensembles: Camila - a former model - was also seen in two other outfits on Monday making it a grand total of three ensemblesTime to shop: It looks like Matthew picked up something in one of the storesDaddy's day: Matthew McConaughey was spotted on Tuesday taking his kids Vida and Levi for a walk in NYCThree ensembles: Camila - a former model - was also seen in two other outfits on Monday making it a grand total of three ensemblesDaddy's girl: His little one Vida was swept up in his arms, clinging onto daddyNeed a lift? Matthew scooped his little girl in his armsCool dude: The actor was casually dressed in light denim jeans with an olive green jacket, black shirt and brown shoes

Dad on duty: Matthew McConaughey opts for a dressed-down look as he and wife Camila Alves guide their children through Cape Town airport

He's been hard at work on the set of The Dark Tower in South Africa.

And it seems that Matthew McConaughey was making the most of a break in his schedule on Sunday, as the A-Lister marshalled his family through the departures lounged in Cape Town airport.

Clearly focusing on his duties as a family man, the 46-year-old Dallas Buyers Club star appeared in high spirits after he successfully guided his wife and young children past the check-in desk.

Heading back home_ It seems that Matthew McConaughey was making the most of a break in his schedule on Sunday, as the A-Lister marshall_0001.jpgCasual dad_ Clearly keen to enjoy a comfortable flight, the Wolf Of Wall Street actor opted for a dressed down and casual look.jpgStay breezy_ The couple appeared to take all the stress of flying with a young family in their stride.jpgTwo options_ Matthew appeared to be deep in-discussion with an attendant at the check-in desk, while Camila listened intently.jpgA travel pro_ Having had to deal with the rigmarole of checking in, the Oscar-winning actor and his stunning wife, Camila Alves, 34, ap_0005.jpgEveryone here_ Clearly focusing on his duties as a family man, the 46-year-old Dallas Buyers Club star appeared in high spirits after h_0006.jpgA comfortable option_ Teaming a black and teal track top with a pair of comfy grey jogging bottoms, Matthew certainly appeared to be ta_0007.jpgA break in work_ The family appeared to be heading back to the states while Matthew enjoys a break from shooting the first big screen a_0008.jpgTime to kick-back_ The model and TV presenter teamed a baggy dark denim shirt with a pair of baggy grey harem pants and grey trainers.jpgA laid-back look_ Camila, appeared to be in-sync with her husband when it came to her wardrobe and rocked an equally relaxed look.jpg

Matthew McConaughey gushes over Camila Alves and reveals he knew she was 'the one' after first date as he graces cover of People

As he enjoyed several years of the single life as an A-lister, it only took one date with the now 34-year-old Brazilian stunner to know that she was the one.

After their chance meeting at a club, Matthew revealed: 'We went on our first date three nights later, and I knew then.

'The next night after that, I wanted to go out on another date. I've been wanting to go on a date with her for the last nine years and not with anybody else.'

Their love story began during a night on the town in LA with his friend cycling champion Lance Armstrong in 2006. 

Origins: Matthew and the 34-year-old Brazilian model's love story began during a night on the town in LA with his friend cycling champion Lance Armstrong in 2006, as they are pictured at a charity event in Austin, Texas'In his own words': The 46-year-old actor opened up about his relationship as he graced the latest issue of People magazine

As he had a few margaritas he says he remembers seeing an 'aqua-green figure' in the corner of his eye and even remembers what was going through his head when he spotted her.

He said: 'As I was trying to get that's attention across the room, I went in my head, "This is not the kind of woman you call over across the room, McConaughey. Get your ass out of the chair and go get her." Which I did.'

Despite the language barriers the two were able to make a connection on their first meeting as Matthew said: 'I also spoke the best Spanish I've ever spoken, which was close enough to Portuguese that night to be the international language of love. It worked out.' 

10 Years of Matthew & Camila

Matthew McConaughey’s Free State Of Jones opened last week with not great reviews and not a great box office. Some have taken issue with the film’s “faux-enlightenment”. Others argue that there is some insight in how the film “exposes (what Jesse William’s called) the invention of whiteness” at the BET Awards. There’s also an interesting discussion to be had here in that pure-bro Oscar winner Matthew was trying to do an “important” movie about the impact of slavery on society today and no one cared while Blake Lively made a B-movie about the value of her character’s life above all others and many more did. But it’s summer. Let’s not spoil the fun.

Here’s Matthew with Camila Alves in New York today. It’s been 10 years since they met. Over the last couple of weeks, while promotingFree State Of Jones, Matthew has reflected on their relationship, tellingPEOPLE’s Jesse Cagle about how they met and why it was the right time. Did you watch that interview? Or at least the clip where he talks about her?

Damn right!

It’s classic, amazing McConaughey, his first response when Jesse asks him if he remembers when he first saw Camila. It’s the kind of response that is supposed to make the “I love caveman” part of you swoon. And then the story continues along the same vein. He’s making margaritas when she walks by. Then he decides to focus all his laser, intense energy on her, because she’s the kind of woman who deserves it. All of this told in his trademark swagger-twang and hilarious phrasing. If you haven’t already, please enjoy. 

matthew-camila-alves-29jun16-01.jpg

matthew-camila-alves-29jun16-02.jpgCamila Alves out in NYC, 6/28/2016mccconaughey: “ Matthew McConaughey and Camila Alves out with children Levi, Livingston, and Vida in NYC, 6/28/2016 ”throwbackpussy: “ camila alves for nectar ph. jamil gs ”Camila Alves for Hydrogen MagazineCamila Alves out in NYC on June 13th, 2016tumblr_o8vvcuyqMC1uiiomio1_500.jpgtumblr_o8vvcuyqMC1uiiomio2_500.jpgtumblr_static_dvgwasb6480ks8sgwwoo48808.