Bellazon

Estella Warren
Thumbnail

Mercury

Still my favorite one of all time. This is normally displayed horizontially so that she's lying down looking sideways, but this is rotated and gives the impression of looking more directly at the camera. Can't decide which I like better, but the colors, her perfect beauty and the calm expression moves me everytime I see it. Perfection.

th_ipboard_body.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

post-54997-0-1446122644-33456_thumb.jpg

Anybody who's been following Estella on Twitter via some site called WhoSay lately may have noticed that she has either read some self help books on postive thinking or some dumb publicist is doing the writing and posting for her. Either way it's kind of strange to suddenly start sharing not so deep thoughts that a high school girl would normally have, not a 34 year old Hollywood actress. Plus lots of photos of her gal pals. This beautiful woman can't get a date....on Oscar night? Or is there something I need to know?

Any thoughts??

• 2 weeks later...

jYwpNSUjCxZnx.jpg

she tweeted this photo and had this to say:

"March 13, 2013Was hanging with my boys from @waterlooandcity the other night. These guys fucking hazed me.... Forced meat station yeah I can do it. Not one woman chef in the kitchen.... Ha. ... Not yet:). Love all of you, too bad u weren't there B. Derek u got me there. Xxx"

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

what is she going on about, I wonder. today's tweet.... "May 7, 2013Still in Paris.. So beautiful...

Had to get on my knees and pray this morning.. Something was stirring, not good, not bad.

Stirring.

I will try some acceptance, some gratitude and some forgiveness.

I always think of my sister when I need strength.

Love you Jules "

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...