Bellazon

Rosie Tupper
Thumbnail

tinkerbelle

Here's a short interview Rosie did for her Miss Vogue shoot

Beauty secrets of a Miss Vogue model

BY SIGOURNEY CANTELO 19 th Nov 2012

With her pillowy lips, diminutive doll-like features and scrubbed-clean complexion, Rosie Tupper is one of Vogue’s most-loved models.

Based in New York, Tupper relished the chance to fly home to shoot for Miss Vogue. “I love Australia because my home is Perth. The beaches are beautiful there, the weather is great and the lifestyle is so easy-going.”

For our shoot Tupper took a turn as a playful Brigitte Bardot with mod-like sixties liner (link to makeup how-to) and a half-up bouffant ‘do (link to hair how-to).

“I loved the Miss Vogue shoot! I always enjoy shooting with Nicole [bentley] and the Vogue team. I loved the simplicity of the tanks and t-shirts combined with the great pieces of jewelry,” she says.

We begged the in-demand model for her beauty secrets.

1. ROCK SOME LIQUID LINER

“I thought the hair and makeup on the Miss Vogue shoot was gorgeous. I tend to stick to something simple, quick and easy when going out but I do love a 60's liquid eyeliner. I use a black Shiseido liner and Lancome mascara.”

2. CLEAN UP YOUR ACT

“I keep [my skincare] very simple. I love Bioderma as a cleanser or to remove makeup. It is so gentle on the skin. I have always used Cetaphil as a cleanser on my skin as my skin is quite sensitive. I use fragrance free and oil free products.”

3. BROWS ARE CRUCIAL

I always have an eyebrow brush in my makeup bag. I just bought a Tom Ford eyebrow Pencil and brush, I think his whole range of makeup is beautiful.

4. FORGET THE HEAVY BASE

“I use a concealer as I don’t really wear foundation. I use YSL Touche Eclat or Laura Mercier.”

5. ULTIMATE LIP TIPS

“Bobbi Brown has a great lip color called Chocolate Cherry. I love to wear it for a little color on the lips. And I cant live without Paw Paw cream.”

6. WORK IT OUT

“I try to work out 5 times a week. I either go to the gym or do a boxing class. I try to eat in moderation.”

7. LOAD UP ON VEGIES

“I’m vegetarian so lots of fresh fruit, nuts, vegetables. I’m really into Kale salads right now. Fresh juices with beetroot are great, also. I love a little sweet every now and then though. And lots of water.”

• 2 weeks later...