Bellazon

Barbara Meier
Thumbnail

Ronin

Barbara was at the Grafenberg turf with GNTM winner 2006 Lena. Here some pics:

post-17567-1217862571_thumb.jpg post-17567-1217862589_thumb.jpg post-17567-1217862622_thumb.jpg post-17567-1217862632_thumb.jpg

Barbara looks really great!!! but... I don't like these unimportant events! I would like to know if she is doing something for her job! Isn't she working right now?

Please do not misunderstand me! It would be great for Barbara if she is in vacation, but please away from Germany and its stupid events!!

Unfortunately, Barbara isn't anymore on the side of caractère and c'est comme ca! :yuckky: Now they have the new collection on. :evil:

And Save the Queen too! :yuckky: :yuckky: :yuckky:

Oh well, that is normal. I only think about, that I haven't saved any pics on my PC and I really hope someone (several people) saved the making of Video of Save the Queen. That I somehow cannot remember in this thread. I love that video.

And as good news: in that case perhaps Borsolino hats, the shoes and the lookbook will be online soon. (Have I forgotten something?)

And Reeyo: Did you update Fashionmodeldirectory? If so then many thanks. But what I don't find there is Save the Queen!

Oh well, that is normal. I only think about, that I haven't saved any pics on my PC and I really hope someone (several people) saved the making of Video of Save the Queen. That I somehow cannot remember in this thread. I love that video.

And as good news: in that case perhaps Borsolino hats, the shoes and the lookbook will be online soon. (Have I forgotten something?)

And Reeyo: Did you update Fashionmodeldirectory? If so then many thanks. But what I don't find there is Save the Queen!

You can find the Save The Queen pictures in this thread. Many, many, many pages earlier :) About the lookbook, a lookbook does not necessarily has to go online. But we'll see.

And fmd, well, I update the data regularly (shows, ads etc.), but I upload only the most pretty pics of her, to give just a pretty idea of what she's done. I'm not the one there who is uploading every single picture she has ever done :cain: Whoever does that: :yuckky: . It's too much I think, too confusing. I don't know about the STQ pics there. I don't think they must be uploaded.

[You can find the Save The Queen pictures in this thread. Many, many, many pages earlier :) About the lookbook, a lookbook does not necessarily has to go online. But we'll see.

And fmd, well, I update the data regularly (shows, ads etc.), but I upload only the most pretty pics of her, to give just a pretty idea of what she's done. I'm not the one there who is uploading every single picture she has ever done :cain: Whoever does that: :yuckky: . It's too much I think, too confusing. I don't know about the STQ pics there. I don't think they must be uploaded.

The pics from Save the Queen, yes, but not the video I think. Oh well. I think the new pics in fmd quite well chosen (definitely not the first several pages). But I suppose you are right, not too many. But I am such a fan of the STQ pics, I gather you are not (no accounting for taste :ninja: ).

And I really like your new sig! (Gosh for Barbara I might try to learn these things....years later :laugh: ).

Thank you :)

And about the STQ video: As far as I remember it was not possible to save it or download it or anything like that. I think if the pics are gone, the video is gone, too.

And I personelly find the pics okay, they're not my fave, but also not my least liked ones :) I remember the STQ shooting was the very first one where she did that very special high fashion pose which made me really happy :laugh:

Thank you Snuffy! :dance:

I often watched this video. Sometimes when we have to wait for new editorials or news I go back to it. Now I jot down, where I can find it in the thread and thanks to you I can go on watching it.

Somehow I am totally fascinated by it.

And thanks Reeyo! I think I have to start raving again: These are simply great pics, really classy.

(All you need is Barbara and a good photographer. The Italians have the right idea and I think with pics like that Barbara's success is guaranteed.)

And did you see where they 'put' their adds? Yeah, only really good mags. This is a very good campaign for Barbara!

Wow Chesterty! You really made my day.

I mean: This is for what we have waited for such a long time:

A great campaign for a well known italian designer.

A whole Homepage fully PACKED with Barbara Photos.

And an absolutely adorable, unique, super-attractive Barbara!

The one they offered as wallpaper is my favorite one...really breath-taking!

Thank you soooooo much!