Bellazon

Barbara Meier
Thumbnail

Ronin

Thanks to all of you! So many good news, new pics in these days :)

P.S.: Barbara is in the new edition of the magazine "in" together with Heidi Klum and the other two finalists. And she will be on a catwalk with the other two at the "scalaria air challenge", well, it´s not really the kind of catwalk that I would whish for her but I think they will pay very good.

:hell yea!: :ddr: :clap: THANK YOU MOWIE!!

Wow, wow, her hair looks like flames on many pics, soooooo gorgeous, sexy and she has got the classical beauty face... :wub:

P.S.: And what I find impressing is that she has got a different expression on every pic and her expression is so deep, can´t describe but wow

Wow, wow, her hair looks like flames on many pics, soooooo gorgeous, sexy and she has got the classical beauty face... :wub:

P.S.: And what I find impressing is that she has got a different expression on every pic and her expression is so deep, can´t describe but wow

First of all big thanks to you Mowie!

And then I am so impressed with Barbara. Yes, a different expression on every pic. And on the one with closed eyes still drama. And her eyes generally give the most expression (always really alive). Barbara has learned such a lot about modeling in this year. :thumbsup:

And the beauty face: :heart:

Sorry I forgott that yesterday was the match of Austria vs Poland, I didn´t had a chance to scan! I was forced to go to the Fanmile, I hope I get not ill again. But today before I went to work I scaned it fast, that´s the reason why it isn´t so nice.

My pleasure! :heythere:

I love the first pic of the second rank, I think there she looks so dangerous.

@CarMELita Thanks, that´s very kind of you! :D We had a lot of fun, the mood was great particularly after the goal! :hell yea!:

By the way, nice ava, Björk is such an fabulous artist!

Hey everybody, thanks for scanning! :wave: Great pictures, especially the editorial...

On the IN-Pictures she looks so different somehow... just like on the finale... I can't really make it out. Is her face a bit rounder or something?

First of all big thanks to you Mowie!

And then I am so impressed with Barbara. Yes, a different expression on every pic. And on the one with closed eyes still drama. And her eyes generally give the most expression (always really alive). Barbara has learned such a lot about modeling in this year. :thumbsup:

And the beauty face: :heart:

:drool: :drool: :heart: :heart: :heart: thanks, for the pics. I LOVE HER... She ist so beautiful, the pics are so :evil: , that very hot pics. :evil: :evil: