Bellazon

Fernando Morientes
Thumbnail

JS[SHRIMP]

Some pic of Nando I found on twitter...

WOW!!!!!!! :drool: :drool:

Thats exactly my reaction when I first found those pic.. :laugh:

He looks so sweet...keeps getting better with time :wub:

are these photos of the match between Mexico&Spain few days ago?

• 3 weeks later...

Fernando Morientes has decided to end his professional career after 17 years at the big stage

Even at 34 years of age, former Real striker had offers from teams around the world but he has opted to end his career and to focus on his family.

“After 17 years of elite football, this is a complicated time and while I had three months to rethink my future, I will now focus on my family,” said Morientes.

Former Real Madrid striker has recently rejected offers from Qatar, Dubai and Sporting Lisbon and while we will not be seeing him on the pitch any more, he will stay close enough, having already agreed to provide commentary for Europa League matches and Euro 2012 qualifiers for Spanish TV channel Telecinco.

During his professional career, Morientes scored 204 goals in 573 games, while his international record is even more impressive, as he scored 27 goals in 47 matches for the national team.

So today is that day.... Thank you for everything and wish you all the best.

http://www.marca.com/2010/08/31/futbol/equ...1283248163.html

Fernando Morientes has decided to end his professional career after 17 years at the big stage

Even at 34 years of age, former Real striker had offers from teams around the world but he has opted to end his career and to focus on his family.

“After 17 years of elite football, this is a complicated time and while I had three months to rethink my future, I will now focus on my family,” said Morientes.

Former Real Madrid striker has recently rejected offers from Qatar, Dubai and Sporting Lisbon and while we will not be seeing him on the pitch any more, he will stay close enough, having already agreed to provide commentary for Europa League matches and Euro 2012 qualifiers for Spanish TV channel Telecinco.

During his professional career, Morientes scored 204 goals in 573 games, while his international record is even more impressive, as he scored 27 goals in 47 matches for the national team.

:cry:

Ehhh... dla mnie i tak zawsze będzie najlepszy!!! :heart:

It took me days to simply accept this fact... :no: (well I haven't fully accepting it yet) :cry: :cry2:

This is surely one of the worst day in my life.... :( But I wish him all the best in whatever happens next in his life... and Thanks for all that he had done in his career.....Hope he and his family lives a happy life.. :heart:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...