Bellazon

Fernando Morientes
Thumbnail

JS[SHRIMP]

old photo ..sorry if posted before

1421b261968236.gif

Victoria sent this picture with a letter in 2006 on the one of Nando website FernandoMorientes/laura,palymarta.msn.

This is the letter if someone had not read yet.

"Soy Victoria, la mujer de Fernando, no he podido remediar escribiros u mensaje como este, para deciros que sois geniales, muchas gracias por estan siempre ahi junto a nosotros, sobretodo junto a fernando, en los momentos buenos y los momento malos... y personalmente quiero agradeceros vuestro apoyo con lo de la muerte de mi hermano, son momentos muy duros y vuestros palabras tambien srvieron de aliento... muchismas gracias, otra vez.

quiero mandaros un beso muy fuerte para todos sobre todo para las "presis" que hacen, con vuestra ayuda, que toda esta pagina vaya hacia adelante.

un besazo enorme y que sepais que contais con todo nuestro apoyo."

And this is my translation.

I'm Victoria, wife of Fernando,I decided to write this message to say that you are great, thank you very much that you are always with us, especially with Fernando, in good times and bad times ... and I personally thank you for your support with the death of my brother It was very tough time and thanks for your words of encouragement... Thank you very much, again.

I send a big kiss for everyone especially for "presis" for what they do, with your help this whole page go forward.

Big kisses and and I want you to know that you have our support in what you are doing.

On the same page also wrote message Fernando's friend.

In short he wrote:

"Hello everyone. I'm Alfonso, Fernando's friend from Sonseca. I also follow this page from time to time, and although not participate in the creation of this site, I follow your news and I am amazed your concern and feelings that you are showing for Fernando. I have known Fernando since when I was 5 years old and I can assure you he is a wonderful person. The fame and everything that surrounds him as football player has not changed him, he standing hard on the ground, and never, never forgot who he is. I must confess that it is a big merit of Victoria and of course his parents."

Sorry for my English, but I hope that everyone will understand what I want to say. :) :blush:

OM : la galère continue pour Morientes

18/01/2010 - 18 h 35

Décidément, Fernando Morientes (33 ans) vit une saison cauchemardesque à Marseille. Incapable de retrouver son niveau de jeu d’antan, l’attaquant international espagnol cumule les prestations insipides.

Et pour ne rien arranger à son cas, il enchaine désormais les pépins physiques. Touché au tendon d’achille depuis une semaine, l’attaquant olympien devrait rater encore deux semaines de compétition. Quand rien ne va...

:cry:

his achilles tendon is hurt....he has to miss two more weeks of competition...

Morientes devrait reprendre dimanche

27/01/10 20:31

Victime d’une tendinite au talon d’Achille depuis plusieurs jours, Fernando Morientes est sur la voie du retour. «Il va mieux et j’espère qu’on le récupérera avec le groupe dimanche pour l’entraînement collectif» a indiqué le docteur Christophe Baudot sur OMtv.

Morientes is expected to resume Sunday

Victim of tendinitis Achilles tendon for several days, Fernando Morientes is on the way back. "He is better and hopefully we will retrieve it with the group Sunday for collective training," said Dr. Christophe Baudot on OMtv.

:hell yea!: :hell yea!: :hell yea!: :hell yea!: :hell yea!:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...