Bellazon

Fernando Morientes
Thumbnail

JS[SHRIMP]

OMG!!!!!!!! :drool: Thanks a lot kate9 :thumbsup: :grouphug:

There's alot of those pic of Victoria I haven't see yet before this :shock: :banghead:

Thanks again...you make my day...no no...you make my 21 years of life worthwhile today :woot: :ddr: :hell yea!:

I had the same reaction when I saw those pix :)

Fantastic to see old but for us new photos of Fernando family. :wub:

:wave:

I had the same reaction when I saw those pix :)

Fantastic to see old but for us new photos of Fernando family. :wub:

:wave:

Yea... :yes: I don't mind if the pix is old...as long as it new to me it's good enough :ddr:

Although I do want to see the new pix of the Morientes family... :hehe:

especially little Martina ;) since I've never seen her before :/

Don't you think girls Victoria on the most picture looks different. I think now she looks better than before. Now she looks beautiful. And her style of dress ... :blink: hmmm this is not my style :whistle: , there is always something too much. But she seems to be a nice person and this is the most important :)

Don't you think girls Victoria on the most picture looks different. I think now she looks better than before. Now she looks beautiful. And her style of dress ... :blink: hmmm this is not my style :whistle: , there is always something too much. But she seems to be a nice person and this is the most important :)

haha~my friend saw her and talked to her few months ago,and my friend said victoria was a very nice and kind woman,and Fernandito liked to be beside his mother very much...

i also think victoria is beautiful now :heart:

Nando is who should be respected,what a pity,the fans of Marseille can't understand

anyway,he is our proud Fernando,the best Fernando

Hi everyone,

We respect him a lot and we were happy when he came. It's french media that are doing all these comments. They do the same with Lucho but we defend them and we love our players !!! :)

Take care about french journalist they're always criticizing Marseilles. ;) Fernando just needs time but he doesn't play enough to get used to his partner's way of playing.

Nando is who should be respected,what a pity,the fans of Marseille can't understand

anyway,he is our proud Fernando,the best Fernando

Hi everyone,

We respect him a lot and we were happy when he came. It's french media that are doing all these comments. They do the same with Lucho but we defend them and we love our players !!! :)

Take care about french journalist they're always criticizing Marseilles. ;) Fernando just needs time but he doesn't play enough to get used to his partner's way of playing.

oh~very happy to hear that!

Fernando has been to many clubs in the past years,fans of diferent clubs are like him very much,no matter where

so,he is charismatic :heart:

Visita de Fernando Morientes

:drool:

:woot: :drool: omg...thanks...

love th pix...specially th one with Albelda :wub:

Nice from his side that he had visited former teammates, apparently he felt in Valencia very well :)

Happy New Year for everyone :wave: :fun: