Bellazon

Rianne Ten Haken
Thumbnail

funnyfan

she's pretty. she reminds me of a mix of julie ordon, ana beatriz and natalia vodianova all together. and she sometimes reminds me at adriana lima and doutzen kroes

I only see Bianca & Adriana..But I love them both & I love Rianne :heart:

yes lol!

I saw a new ad of Rianne!! In British Grazia magazine.. She was wearing a blue dress & modelling jewerly..A ring I think to be exact..I dunno the name of the brand but it starts with B.. & she looked beautiful :heart:

oh really? I'm happy to see she is modelling now.....I hope you can remember Betty!!!!

and Cinderella I'm glad you love her kissssssssssssssssss :wave: :kiss:

I have her added on my myspace..

Oh & Today I saw another ad of that Jewerly brand Boodles (ah finally remembered the name of it) she was wearing a white dress & looked beautiful, in British Vogue the August issue, but I didn't buy it cuz it was like $11..even tho there was an editorial of Coco that I really liked..

I have her added on my myspace..

Oh & Today I saw another ad of that Jewerly brand Boodles (ah finally remembered the name of it) she was wearing a white dress & looked beautiful, in British Vogue the August issue, but I didn't buy it cuz it was like $11..even tho there was an editorial of Coco that I really liked..

oh cool could you give us the link of Jewerly? thank you!