Bellazon

Motion

Ronin

When she was engaged to Jamie Belman she always talked about him.  On the internet, there are several photos of her being openly affectionate with other boyfriends in public.  They could be down playing it because Laurent is the PM.  But some photos they are in they look like they are nothing more than acquaintances.  Especially the last one's posted on Laurent's Facebook page from Ile a Vache.  Petra barely cracked a smile in most of the pictures.  Which is not like her.

When she was engaged to Jamie Belman she always talked about him.  On the internet, there are several photos of her being openly affectionate with other boyfriends in public.  They could be down playing it because Laurent is the PM.  But some photos they are in they look like they are nothing more than acquaintances.  Especially the last one's posted on Laurent's Facebook page from Ile a Vache.  Petra barely cracked a smile in most of the pictures.  Which is not like her.

Yes you are right. At Ile a Vache, there were some demonstrations against the PM, so the situation was kind of tensed and also the pm has lots of people saying negative things so they really really have to look «professionnal» and not display any sign of affection, it could be used against the pm. I saw one video from the same Ile a Vache where she was kind of trying to be closed to him but after one day they removed it. 

<a href="http://www.casimages.com/img.php?i=140313030743688566.jpg" title="upload image">Cliquez ici pour voir mon image</a>

With all the traveling they both do, it has to be tough on their relationship.  It's just strange how last year they were in "love" and she wanted his child, to now they barely look at each other.  He seems to give more affection to a stranger than he ever has with her.   I personally don't think he's a good fit for her.  He's to wrapped up in his work and she seems to be the type of person who needs a lot of affection from a man.  

I have my own theory on this relationship.  I think she was blinded by her love for Haiti.  With the dating pool in Haiti is very slim, she latched on to the one man who can give her access and security to help a lot of people.  He's your typical alpha male who likes a pretty woman on his arm.  With all the time they spend apart, I would question his fidelity.  Since the beginning of time, we all know, male leaders don't have a very good track record when it comes to being faithful.  

I'm a hopeless romantic, and I believe a man who truly loves a woman wouldn't care what the public thought.  Like King Edward giving up the crown for Wallis Simpson.  Now that was love!  This is just all my personal opinion as the way I see it....so I could be wrong...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...