Bellazon

Monika Jagaciak
Thumbnail

kadu

Hello Bellazon members! :wave:

As you can see,I am a new member,and BIG fan of high fashion models.

I've been fallowing this(Jack's)thread for a while,and I have to say that you gys always surprise me with how good pic you put here.Some of them I've never seen before.

Anyway,since I adore Monika,I decided to start in her thread.

She is GREAT,AMAZING and I LOVE her! :heart:

^Lovely backstage photos. I found the outfits at that show boring but the hair and make-up were wonderful on Monika. :wub:

And, I hate to bring this up but I can't help it, I was rather shocked we didn't see Monika and Frida in any backstage photos together this HC season. I mean, they were attached at the hip last season and they did several HC shows together and we didn't get one backstage shot of them together. Well, I saw this one of the backstage room at Valentino and they were both in it but no near each other. At TFS, they're saying things like of course they're not fighting, but I'm thinking they might be. :/

Either way, I really missed their pictures together. They're always so funny.

I've noticed the lack of Frigaciak in photos, maybe there are no longer bffs, but I doubt the are fighting - they recently tweeted to each other - so it's not like they're enemies now. I miss them, Jac was always so happy and goofy around Frida :(