Bellazon

Courtney Allegra 2018 Collection Miami Swim model ID

If anyone has the time, can someone please identify this model for me?

She was from the 2017 Courtney Allegra 2018 Collection Bikini Runway Fashion Show / Miami Swim / Art Hearts. I think she may be of European descent, but I could be wrong.

From what I can see, she has a tattoo under her left chest with what appear to be Roman numerals. "I XV MCMLVI"

1  15  1956

I couldn't find anything of any significance from this date, so I'm not entirely sure what it stands for.

If anyone is able to identify her, that'd be greatly appreciated. 

Screenshot_20220729-002135_Instagram.jpg Screenshot_20220729-002147_Instagram.jpg Screenshot_20220729-002157_Instagram.jpg

• 1 month later...
On 3/14/2024 at 7:11 AM, Hidetoshi Kido said:

If anyone has the time, can someone please identify this model for me?

She was from the 2017 Courtney Allegra 2018 Collection Bikini Runway Fashion Show / Miami Swim / Art Hearts. I think she may be of European descent, but I could be wrong.

From what I can see, she has a tattoo under her left chest with what appear to be Roman numerals. "I XV MCMLVI"

1  15  1956

I couldn't find anything of any significance from this date, so I'm not entirely sure what it stands for.

If anyone is able to identify her, that'd be greatly appreciated. 

Screenshot_20220729-002135_Instagram.jpg Screenshot_20220729-002147_Instagram.jpg Screenshot_20220729-002157_Instagram.jpg

Maybe, Sadie Ames?

https://www.instagram.com/sadieames