Bellazon

Models from Younghearts Lingerie

Rebahh

Far Eastern companies generally like this. I think it's because of their perception of beauty. But there were also a few videos on their Facebook page. So I guess it's not completely ai generated. Lighting, make-up and some photo amendment of course, yes.

I've heard of some Youtubers talking about this as a sort of "Kawaii aesthetic" that you see in a lot of Chinese/Japanese/Taiwanese/Korean lingerie models and fashion models in general and a lot of Caucasian fashion models and Youtubers in Asia seem to adopt it.  Someone mentioned that it seems to be AI generated but I think these are real models, albeit it's possible that they've used some AI touch-ups and face filters - this "Kawaii aesthetic" predates a lot of the AI art explosion that have come out around 2022.  I'm actually trying to work with some AI models to hopefully replicate the Kawaii aesthetic which is more difficult to do in photographs compared to, say, Anime art.