Bellazon

Gonzalo Higuaín
Thumbnail

Chic_Raul_ista

I have no idea about rumors, they are like a disease, they spread so fast, lol. I never got a friend vibe from Gonzo and Gago. But one time I think they smiled when one of them scored a goal, but that was it. I never see them during training etc. I don't think ALL teammates need to be buddy buddy, but they always gave me a hot and cold vibe with each other, especially when they both arrived at Real Madrid. I know Gago doesn't have a very good track record when it comes to fidelity with woman, he's a bit promiscuous, in the nicest way I can put it, lol. He seems like someone isn't satisfied with just one woman. He's even admitted to cheating on two of his past girlfriends, didn't even try to deny it. But I have no idea if he said something about Caro, Caro lives in Argentina I believe. I dunno if Gago is still with Mica.

I'm in the dark about this rumor. But River Plate and Boca Juniors are rivals, I wouldn't be surprised if this was made up. Since Gago is a former Boca boy xD

:kiss: thank you~

maybe it was just a rumor

some training photos

from getty

30 Mar.

03-30-85703621.jpg

03-30-85703645.jpg

31 Mar

03-31-85731060.jpg

03-31-85731084.jpg

River boys are friendly to each other, jajaja