Bellazon

Gonzalo Higuaín
Thumbnail

Chic_Raul_ista

Why is he not with the NT of Argentina?? I think Maradona just doesn't want anyone else to be a bigger star for Argentina than Kun Aguero :mad:

Gonzalo had a chance to play for France NT, but he wanted to be part or Argentina NT. And Maradona prefers Heinze (???? ), Gago, Kun (that idiot gave his son Maradona at surname - Aguero Maradona like Maradona was a father). But the most aprecciated player is Messi. Maradona loves him like a son.

higuain0.th.jpggancho.th.jpg

Why is he not with the NT of Argentina?? I think Maradona just doesn't want anyone else to be a bigger star for Argentina than Kun Aguero :mad:

Gonzalo had a chance to play for France NT, but he wanted to be part or Argentina NT. And Maradona prefers Heinze (???? ), Gago, Kun (that idiot gave his son Maradona at surname - Aguero Maradona like Maradona was a father). But the most aprecciated player is Messi. Maradona loves him like a son.

Surely stupid Diego knows he needs more than 2 strikers? plus from his form, Gonzalo deserves to be there just like Kun & Lionel. I don't think his a good coach he plays to favoritism not football, yes Kun and Lionel are good layers but Gonzalo should be there too it would be a biggesr advantage for Argentina. But I wish now he chose France because he would be picked for them without hesitation.

hi,HEARTLESS18

I saw a piece of shock news

http://www.nosolodeportes.com/2009/03/13-l...-higuain-y-gago

it is said that Gonzalo and Gago had been unwilling to talk to each other for several months.

And maybe it's the reason why Maradona did not call Higuain.

======================

btw, in the River plate forum, some one said that Gago criticized Gonzalo's GF, and Gonzalo got angry.

is it true?

orz

hi,HEARTLESS18

it is said that Gonzalo and Gago had been unwilling to talk to each other for several months.

======================

btw, in the River plate forum, some one said that Gago criticized Gonzalo's GF, and Gonzalo got angry.

is it true?

orz

At last some spicy news !

hi,HEARTLESS18

======================

is it true?

orz

I have no idea about rumors, they are like a disease, they spread so fast, lol. I never got a friend vibe from Gonzo and Gago. But one time I think they smiled when one of them scored a goal, but that was it. I never see them during training etc. I don't think ALL teammates need to be buddy buddy, but they always gave me a hot and cold vibe with each other, especially when they both arrived at Real Madrid. I know Gago doesn't have a very good track record when it comes to fidelity with woman, he's a bit promiscuous, in the nicest way I can put it, lol. He seems like someone isn't satisfied with just one woman. He's even admitted to cheating on two of his past girlfriends, didn't even try to deny it. But I have no idea if he said something about Caro, Caro lives in Argentina I believe. I dunno if Gago is still with Mica.

I'm in the dark about this rumor. But River Plate and Boca Juniors are rivals, I wouldn't be surprised if this was made up. Since Gago is a former Boca boy xD