Bellazon

Raúl González Blanco
Thumbnail

Dama Fashion_ista

"I want Real Madrid to win it all in 2011-12. The Champions League, La Liga and the Copa del Rey," Raul was quoted as saying by AS. "I think they can win the Champions League. Why not? There are two favourites in my opinion. Barcelona and Real Madrid.

"I watch all their games and Jose Mourinho's work is paying off. The squad hasn't changed much, but they're making steps forward. They have become more competitive and sit top of the league table."

:)

Information about Hugo's team is available in http://www.fortuna2002.de. We know this and it is a very good web even with HQ pictures.

I've also found the web site of Jorge's team in http://skalnik-training.de.tl. But it is a more simple web that doesn't give specific information about Jorge. Schade.

Still looking for Christmas news. X(

LA OTRA CRONICA - EL MUNDO

:blink: problems?

f8754f169648824.jpg

Can you translate this in a few words?

It says that Raul and Mamen owe Joaquin Torre's architect company A-Cero €30,000 for some work one of his employee's did for the couple for their house in La Finca but the work wasn't finished and it says Mamen got an architect friend of hers to complete the job in the house which is worth an estimated €9 million and they are taking legal proceedings against them over the work that his employee started and wasn't paid for (designs, materials etc) before Mamen's friend took over and completed the job.

LA OTRA CRONICA - EL MUNDO

:blink: problems?

f8754f169648824.jpg

Can you translate this in a few words?

It says that Raul and Mamen owe Joaquin Torre's architect company A-Cero €30,000 for some work one of his employee's did for the couple for their house in La Finca but the work wasn't finished and it says Mamen got an architect friend of hers to complete the job in the house which is worth an estimated €9 million and they are taking legal proceedings against them over the work that his employee started and wasn't paid for (designs, materials etc) before Mamen's friend took over and completed the job.

Thank you :wave: