Bellazon

Female model and/or actress - 1994 First Response commercial

TF9

Although I don't know whether she is (or was) a model, an actress, or both, which is one of the major reasons why I first posted this a couple weeks ago as an unrelated reply in one of my other original msg. threads that I started approx. a month ago, it was kindly suggested to me to start a fresh new thread, which is what this one is right here.

The following video captures that I made from a YouTube clip show her in a 1994 First Response (pregnancy test) commercial -

First_Response_commercial_01.jpg First_Response_commercial_02.jpg First_Response_commercial_03.jpg First_Response_commercial_04.jpg First_Response_commercial_05.jpg

She also appeared in some other commercials in the '90's - incl. a 1993-94 Post Banana Nut Crunch cereal commercial that also starred a very young Hayden Panettiere.  If anyone at all has any idea(s) whatsoever who she could be, or has any potentially helpful suggestions, such as any other sites where I could try posting this as well, it'll be tremendously appreciated - thanks very much, as always.

• 2 weeks later...