Bellazon

Blake Lively
Thumbnail

Sierra

• 2 weeks later...
blakelively/IG

I was beginning to Duchess of Cambridge it a bit too often, except not awesome like she does it. Thank you @preserve_us for intervening with our killer new threads. Obsessed. My mama still wins as best dressed though. all in favor say aye!

post-88519-0-1446094682-13785_thumb.jpg 

Blake Lively is in discussions to star in In the Deep, Columbia’s shark thriller that is being directed by Jaume Collet-Serra, who last directed Run All Night.

The script, by Anthony Jaswinski, centers on a young woman (Lively) dealing with the loss her mother, surfing in an isolated area when she gets stranded on a buoy. Things take a turn for the worse when a gigantic great white shark comes between her and the shore.

Lynn Harris and Matti Leshem are producing.

The discussions are at sensitive point as Lively has a scheduling conflict with Woody Allen’s latest movie and it is unclear whether she will be able to do both.

Deep is very attractive, however, as it’s a movie project in which she would be in every frame, and due to its (wo)man vs. nature struggle is being positioned for an international audience.  

If a deal is made, the casting will continue Lively’s return to film after spending time rearing her new child. Her return has focused on quality and working with strong talent.

She starred in this year’s romantic drama Age of Adaline with Harrison Ford and is now shooting All I See Is You, a Marc Forster drama that also stars Jason Clarke. The Allen movie will see her share the screen with Jesse Eisenberg and Parker Posey.

Lively is repped by WME and Management 360.

hollywoodreporter.com

• 2 weeks later...

She's been focusing on her lifestyle brand Preserve, which includes a fashion range.
And now Blake Lively, 27, has added on to her empire, as she's designed a new handbag named after her daughter James Reynold, who is nearly eight-months-old.
The 'custom-made baby bag' was crafted with the help of Sandast and is available in cognac and blue shades of leather.
The totes are hand-distressed and handcrafted in the USA and are detailed with plaid lining.
The James bag sells for a whopping $860 a piece, so they're certainly not for everyone.
The Gossip Girl star welcomed her daughter James with her hunky husband Ryan Reynolds in January.
In May, she announced she had put her name behind two new fashion collections - in collaboration with Amour Vert and Sam & Lavi - to be sold exclusively on her artisan goods website,Preserve. 

Blake launched her website, which offers a host of stories about cool clothes, places, foods and fashion scenes, in July 2014.
'The function of Preserve is part magazine, part e-commerce hub, part philanthropic endeavour and - above all - a place to showcase the power of imagination, ingenuity, quality, and (simply put) people,' she previously penned on her site.
'Preserve is a creative space. An indulgent space. A space for pleasure and fun. But also a space for knowledge. A space that honours both tradition and innovation - a space that honours the future, while having a love affair with the past...'
Meanwhile, Blake is currently filming All I See Is You and an as yet untitled Woody Allen project.

dailymail.co.uk

post-88519-0-1446094688-88051_thumb.jpg post-88519-0-1446094688-89715_thumb.jpg post-88519-0-1446094688-91304_thumb.jpg post-88519-0-1446094688-9389_thumb.jpg 

New @lorealparis 2015 picture for the new Color Riche Collection Exclusive "La Vie en Rose"

Source: twitter

post-88519-0-1446094688-95013_thumb.jpg 

blakelively/IG

This fit dude, @donsaladino NOSE how to kick my butt (see what I did there ) #WhyIsCelluliteIsSoMuchCuterOnBabies You'll die over his training on Broadway. Officially a maniac. Which is of course why we get along.

post-88519-0-1446094689-98708_thumb.jpg 

blakelively/IG

The many steps of celebrating my best friend @lavieannrose 's book launch for Bright Lights Paris!!!: 1) have @rodortega4hair @ctilburymakeup and @enamelle kill it!! And then of course pose with the book. They know their angles

post-88519-0-1446094700-12235_thumb.jpg