Date of birth: June 6th, 1987

Height: 182cm

Bust: 85

Waist: 61

Hips: 91

Shoes: 39

Hair: black

Eyes: brown

Agencies: 180 models (Shanghai), Mix Model mgmt (New York)

She was Miss Universe China 2011's winner, and she ended 4th at the Miss Universe 2011 final contest. She also was a contestant in The Face, and was in Team Naomi. She didn't win, but was a finalist and took part to the runway show at the end of the TV show.

Here's what Wikipedia says about her career:

Roseline started her career as a professional model in 2003, after being inspired by a biography written about Cindy Crawford. During her career, Roseline has done work for well-known brands such as Chanel, Bvlgari, Cartier, Gucci, Guess, Armani, FerrAgamo, Versace, Bottega Veneta, Louis Vuitton, Marc Jacobs, Chloe, agnès b., UPS and Qingdao Beer.

and what her mother agency also says:

Fashion Shows: Agnes B., Baume & Mercier, BMW Show with Lu Kun Designs, Bvlgari, Cartier, Chloe, Diesel Spring/Summer Show, DKNY, Dunhill, Ferragamo, Ferrari, Gucci, Hugo Boss, iBlues, Kookai, L'Oreal, Louis Vuitton, Lu Kun Designs, Miss Sixty, Paco Rabanne, Paul and Shark, Raymond Weil, Shanghai Tang Fall/Winter Show, Singapore Fashion Week – Singapore, Swarovski, TSE, Van Cleef Jewelry, Versace, 莱卡风尚 (Lai Ka Feng Shang), Louis Vuitton (Beijing), Cartier (Qindao)

Strangely, I can't find any pictures of all of this on the internet... :(

post-39233-0-32715400-1366207452_thumb.j

Photography by Stephan Moskovic

Zi Lin speaks below about her recent experiences

The Face’s Zi Lin (MIX Model Mgmt), part of #TeamNaomi, sat down with us to discuss what it is like coming to New York from China and being in the spotlight for the first time. A continued favorite of Naomi, Zi Lin is proving that fantasy can be reality as she takes on the industry circuit. With a television debut under her belt and a uniquely sexy vibe that sets her apart from the sea of new faces, Zi Lin is poised to make the jump from the small screen to the catwalks.

"Being on The Face was a great thing because I had to prove for the first time I really wanted to model and win.

Most days were 10-12 hours with the cameras following you. In the beginning the other girls could not talk to each other but after there were 12 of us left, they filmed us during our off time and that is where the drama comes from; although most of the girls were very nice and we would just hang out and cook together.

I feel my English is better than on The Face, because I was nervous. I began to learn English as a girl in China, but it is hard because we learn to write first and in our head we still think in Chinese. Being on the show has helped me learn to speak clearly and think about what I am saying.

I love New York! It reminds me of Shanghai. You can find almost anything here and both are very diverse. I am happily based in New York now.

Naomi has been so amazing. She looks very tough but she cares a lot. If she like the things you do, she will tell you and if not she will tell you as well. It’s very helpful to have specific feed back and that has helped me grow. Naomi has been with me every step of the way and continues to guide me now."

models.com

New polaroids!

post-39233-0-91270000-1367082642_thumb.jpost-39233-0-73815200-1367082658_thumb.jpost-39233-0-49767100-1367082675_thumb.jpost-39233-0-72865000-1367082691_thumb.j

She looks great here, I'm glad to see Mix Model take care of her and try to bring her to light! I hope more people will like her and that soon she won't be seen as a beauty queen anymore, because to me she really has something and I think she could go far in the modeling world!

• 4 weeks later...

Guys, I think we can say that Zilin's modeling career is now over (in some ways)... Have a look at this:

http://www.dailymail...ir-Doronin.html

Without Naomi's support, and with the reputation she now has, I don't think she will go far in the industry... :(

I'm disappointed, she was awsome, and looked so kind, and so cute. There are tones of other wealthy men that would have loved being with her, so why choosing Naomi's ex?

She was fired from her agency, Mix Model Mgmt, and doesn't appear on Models.com anymore. The beginning of the end for her.

Guys, I think we can say that Zilin's modeling career is now over (in some ways)... Have a look at this:

http://www.dailymail...ir-Doronin.html

Without Naomi's support, and with the reputation she now has, I don't think she will go far in the industry... :(

I'm disappointed, she was awsome, and looked so kind, and so cute. There are tones of other wealthy men that would have loved being with her, so why choosing Naomi's ex?

She was fired from her agency, Mix Model Mgmt, and doesn't appear on Models.com anymore. The beginning of the end for her.

After reading all of these articles, I kind of feel like all those things that happens to Zi Lin are unfair. She's been insulted, fired (for "unprofessionnal conduct", but I bet Naomi just asked for her to be fired and they couldn't refuse)... Just because she's dating a man that used to be Naomi's husband. Naomi and him aren't even together anymore, so what's the problem with this, he didn't cheat on her with Zi Lin or something!

I do agree with the fact that Zi Lin could have thought about what she did a little more before dating him, because knowing how Naomi is, things couldn't turn out in another way. I don't think he was worth her career. More than this, she isn't his first, and won't be his last. In one week or two, I bet we'll see him with another girl. To me, the person who should be insulted and all is that Vladimir Doronin. Just because you're rich, doesn't mean you can do everything, play with people and get them into troubles just because you need to f*ck and have fun.

I also do agree with the fact that, even if I think Zi Lin doesn't deserve what happens to her, what she did didn't gave her a good image and reputation. But not to the point to be fired by her agency. Now I think she should just stop those b*llshit and WORK. WORK WORK WORK. If she works hard, fights for her career, I think things will get better. And because some people are juging her and insulting her doesn't mean there's no one who is supporting her. I support her, even if I think she did a bad choice here. I think she should continue modeling, and try to rise in the fashion industry, because I think she can do so, even if she'll now have to fight more than the other girls to succeed.

Zi Lin by Francesco Carrozzini for Vogue Italia October 2012

post-39233-0-81369200-1370612492_thumb.jpost-39233-0-43364800-1370612494_thumb.jpost-39233-0-14784000-1370612517_thumb.j