Bellazon

Bianca Balti

Thanks for the pics, FashionDream and FABIrock! Flower%20for%20you.gif

Bianca Balti attends the Opening Ceremony and "Birdman" premiere during the 71st Venice Film Festival on August 27, 2014 in Venice, Italy. Dressed by Dolce & Gabbana. Earrings by Chopard.

B.jpg B 2.jpg B 3.jpg

B 4.jpg B 5.jpg B 6.jpg

B 7.jpg B 8.jpg B 9.jpg

B 10.jpg B 11.jpg B 12.jpg

B 13.jpg B 14.jpg

Dark hair is back...make%20it%20clap.gif

Thanks for the pics, FashionDream and FABIrock! Flower%20for%20you.gif

Bianca Balti attends the Opening Ceremony and "Birdman" premiere during the 71st Venice Film Festival on August 27, 2014 in Venice, Italy.

c8ea27347727141.jpg fd170a347727142.jpg b251bd347727144.jpg

672015347727147.jpg 135882347727148.jpg 354b11347727150.jpg

252a29347727151.jpg be8818347727153.jpg fc049d347727155.jpg

fa7dba347727156.jpg 1ffe0e347727157.jpg f30032347727160.jpg

215b73347727161.jpg de7400347727164.jpg

Dark hair is back...make%20it%20clap.gif

She looks much better with dark hair! Gorgeous  :ddr:

Venice Film Festival 2014. First Day (Arrivals). Bianca in Dolce & Gabbana.

post-86567-0-1446088366-1834_thumb.jpg post-86567-0-1446088366-21239_thumb.jpg

According to an interview for Amica, Bianca is not going to come back to films after her appearance in "Go Go Tales" (directed by Abel Ferrara and released in 2007). The source says "she claims that she has no talent for acting, nor any inclination to study it".

Source (English): http://www.swide.com/celebrities/bianca-balti-in-dolcegabbana-ss2015-at-the-venice-film-festival-2014/2014/08/28

I read the interview in Italian and she was not so categorical. In the original version, she only said that she's not going to try again in film industry because "beauty is not enough. You need to have talent and lot of study".

Emirates Woman (Arabia). September 2014.

3OL3LKBI.jpg TWHIQqVp.jpg FXUbS0TE.jpg

H8czqyjo.jpg

Part of the interview...

"Bianca Balti is giggling hysterically. The drop-dead gorgeous 30-year-old, who Playboy recently described as “The world’s hottest Italian supermodel”, has accidentally dropped a velvet bag into the hotel swimming pool during our LA shoot. Far from letting this stress her out, the delightfully down-to-earth Bianca, who turned up in a black jersey dress, with wet hair, no make-up and big glasses – looking effortless – immediately sees the funny side, laughingly telling us, “It’s OK, tell D&G it was me,” as she fishes it out. Throughout the day it becomes apparent that the model takes a light-hearted approach to most things. She’s also refreshingly candid…

For the full exclusive interview with the stunningly gorgeous Dolce&Gabbana model Bianca Balti you will have to buy the new issue of Emirates Woman, where you will also see more amazing images from our exclusive LA fashion shoot with the Italian beauty. Excuse the repetition of the word ‘exclusive’, but our September issue is full of them…

Here’s a sample of soundbites from Bianca’s interview:

On her love for Domenico Dolce and Stefano Gabbana: My relationship with Dolce&Gabbana is of deep respect. I’ve always admired their work and seeing them working so hard just made my respect grow even more. They own everything they have.”

On fellow model David Gandy: “[He is] one of the few models who was able to build up an empire out of his beauty. And he’s got such an amazing body!”

On life after modelling: “I don’t want to become an actress and I don’t want to become a fashion designer. Those are all clichés for retiring models that don’t suit me.”

On being a mum to daughter Matilde: “Motherhood has taught me responsibility. I cannot think of myself only anymore, before making a decision I always have to think about the impact it has on my daughter too.”

wait, i didn't know she has a boyfriend. She said in an interview that she doesn't practice any sport,  that she relys only on the diet, i think maybe it can work for a while, but not in the long term. Anyway she looks good taking in count the beach natural light is the worst scenario possible to reveal such kind of things

wait, i didn't know she has a boyfriend. She said in an interview that she doesn't practice any sport,  that she relys only on the diet, i think maybe it can work for a while, but not in the long term. Anyway she looks good taking in count the beach natural light is the worst scenario possible to reveal such kind of things

Well, her "boyfriend" according to the magazine...The pictures suggest in no uncertain terms that something is going on between them but maybe it's nothing serious. Maybe "boyfriend" is too much. Who knows...

Agreed. She looks awesome under the worst sunlight.

Omg so many updates, thanks Prisma!!

And wow, she as a new boyfriend, so glad about it. I didn't like that Italian musician she was dati g before, he looked very immature.

You're welcome, Veronika.

To be honest, I don't know a lot about her private life. In fact, I have no idea about the musician you mentioned. Who's he?

Remember a shirt skinny guy with somewhat long hair over his face? He is from a band called Cats. She has a tat to on her arm that says cat. I'm on vacation right now, when I return I'll find some pics to show you. :-)

I'm afraid I don't remember anything about this guy (I'm sure that Cats is not the kind of music I'm used to listen to. No offense, of course). But I really appreciate your kindness. Flower%20for%20you.gif And I had no idea about her tattoo. I had never noticed it.

I'll wait for your return (I'll know more about this man finally). Enjoy your holidays, Veronika! :hug: