Date of Birth: September 20

Place of Birth: Poznan, Poland

Height: 5'10" ; 178cm

Measurements: (US) 33-24-35 ; (EU) 84-61-89

Dress Size: (US) 6 ; (EU) 36

Shoe Size: (US) 7 ; (EU) 38

Agencies: Next Model Management - Paris

The Fashion Model Management

Advertisements: Fuzzi, Gemey, Harvey Nichols, Jill Stuart, Kenzo, Pringle, Ralph Lauren, Richmond, Roberto Cavalli, Swarovski

Magazine Covers: France: 'Elle'

Italy: 'D' - February 2002; 'Amica' - May 2003

Fashion Shows: Autumn/Winter 2002 {Fendi, Marni, Missoni, Prince, Pucci, Roland Mouret, Rosa Cha}

Spring/Summer 2003 {Alexander McQueen, BCBG Max Azria, Cacharel, Calvin Klein, Chanel, Chlo

• 9 months later...

Thanks Ann Mary for a thread about her! I didn't know that she was in Roberto Cavalli ads!

She's the best friends with Karolina Malinowska.

I saw her (Kamila) once in an interview with Natalia Halicka on tv, and she seemed a bit fake for me...like the things she said were not said naturally, if you know what I mean.

Ann Mary: masz zdjęcie Kamili, które kiedyś było w "Vivie!", gdzie ma na głowie mały diadem, i z jednej strony ktoś polewa ją wodą? To jest zdjęcie samej twarzy.

Thanks Ann Mary for a thread about her! I didn't know that she was in Roberto Cavalli ads!

She's the best friends with Karolina Malinowska.

I saw her (Kamila) once in an interview with Natalia Halicka on tv, and she seemed a bit fake for me...like the things she said were not said naturally, if you know what I mean.

Ann Mary: masz zdjęcie Kamili, które kiedyś było w "Vivie!", gdzie ma na głowie mały diadem, i z jednej strony ktoś polewa ją wodą? To jest zdjęcie samej twarzy.

You're welcome! Yes I know They are the best friends i read abot it but I don't like Karolina :ninja:

Unfortunately I don't have her picture from Viva!

Layla: Jakiś czas temu, kiedy zakladalam jej topic mialam to zdjecie (i wiele innych) lecz gdy zauważyłam ze nikt się Kamilą nie interesuje usunelam jej folder z komputera :(

Poszukam w internecie moze cos znajde.

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...