Bellazon

Desperate Bellazoners !!!

The Joker

This was such a "great" week for me. Lemme tell you, first of all, my f*ckin history professor claimed that i cheated in class because of the similar ideas with my neighbor's on the exam. Couldnt he think that that guy might have looked at my paper instead ?? No matter how i explained, he went ahead and lowered my grade. As if life hasnt *** me enough, yesterday I came home and found out that i've left my favorite MP3 player at school. Thank lord the f*ckin MP3 was even more expensive than an Ipod my bf got me for christmas. To make my life more colorful, my "loving" sister called me up and forced me to go back to San Jose and work for her during the summer. And now, great !!! My pet hamster is dead !!!!!

post-11703-0-1446025625-71051_thumb.gif

Now whos the 2nd on the list ??

sorry H :rofl: :hug:

this icon might be better --> :voodoo:

Did you find your MP3 player again? Your professor sucks :yuckky:

I'll be sure to post when my life sucks...which shouldn't be too long...aaaaaanytiiiiiiiime nooooow :whistle:

Last night my doorbell rang at 4 a.m.

I thought I'd dreamt that, but then someone pushed the button again.

Then I thought - maybe someone wants to rescue me bc the house is in flames.

I stood up in panic, went to the door.

No one there.

Got back to my bed. Slept in.

MY F**KING DOORBELL RANG AGAIN!!

Stood up. Back to the window, looked outside. No one there.

Back to my bed. Slept in.

If I get to find out who that prick was that woke me up (I'm a little drama queen when it comes to sleeping) last night, I'm gonna make him eat his own b*lls!

^drama queen ...:laugh:

awww poor joker!!!

what can I say to cheer you up..mmm San Jose is a nice city and.. your hamster is probably very happy in heaven by now...

your teacher is ***hole but maybe is wife dumped him ...he can't stand girls anymore...so that's why he didn't punish the guy...

I hope you found your mp3..but at least you still have your ipod!

seriously...I'm the most unlucky person in the world I always forget my stuff somewhere..teachers hate me..I fall and bump into things often...etc..lol so I understand you!!

Last night my doorbell rang at 4 a.m.

I thought I'd dreamt that, but then someone pushed the button again.

Then I thought - maybe someone wants to rescue me bc the house is in flames.

I stood up in panic, went to the door.

No one there.

Got back to my bed. Slept in.

MY F**KING DOORBELL RANG AGAIN!!

Stood up. Back to the window, looked outside. No one there.

Back to my bed. Slept in.

If I get to find out who that prick was that woke me up (I'm a little drama queen when it comes to sleeping) last night, I'm gonna make him eat his own b*lls!

Your in the zone, baby !!! If u ignored him last night, he would come back tonight. Time to set up plan. Do you have a camera or a webcam or anything ?

awww poor joker!!!

what can I say to cheer you up..mmm San Jose is a nice city and.. your hamster is probably very happy in heaven by now...

your teacher is ***hole but maybe is wife dumped him ...he can't stand girls anymore...so that's why he didn't punish the guy...

I hope you found your mp3..but at least you still have your ipod!

Awww...your always nice to ppl. Thank you P.I.Paris. :blush: so different from me :ninja: .

San Jose would be a very nice, cool city without my sister, I swear by my breakfast !!! And yeah, my little hamster is in heaven right now, its good !! :shock: ...My MP3 player, i dont wanna believe but i think its also in heaven right now :| . And oh, i forgot to tell you guys, i was using a tone with my professor . "The Hell Is

That ?? R U FREAKIN SERIOUS ??? " :p :p :p.....im gonna drop the class soon...

seriously...I'm the most unlucky person in the world I always forget my stuff somewhere..teachers hate me..I fall and bump into things often...etc..lol so I understand you!!

:heart: ... im such a mini you !!! :blush: :blush:

remember the time you spent with ya hamsteR and stop feeling sad about it :hug:

btw: no one rang last night. fuc*ing good for them. i would have been ready to kick azz.

Woah ... look out !!! :shifty:

I have a quiz tomorrow on Math Statistic :cry:, its 1:50 AM here already and i need to go to sleep. On Tuesday, i have a quiz on History. Havent done anything of course. God bless America and the Joker. Goodnight !! :cry2:

I wish I could have a quiz in history or in maths, here in France we never have that...our test are a lot harder :(

:| :| No quiz in History nor Math ?? What is France ?? Heaven ?? :D

Hey guys, i found my MP3 player in the sheriff office, I KNOW, i was a miracle !!! Thank god !!! :) . And i did pretty well on the Math quiz. 1 more to go, tomorrow, History quiz, the hardest. post-11703-0-1446025626-37324_thumb.gif

Headhuntaz, ever need help with that jerk, i'll be right here :shifty: