Bellazon

What Determines Your Looks?, makeup, clothes, shoes?

tuhreese

I used to have beautiful skin,it was glowing and people would always compliment me on it. And now it just like fucking disappeared,I no longer look after myself I eat shit (not literally). I mean God I just want that glow back,it feels like I just got ugly!

How can I take better care of myself? :/

sometimes the food you eat affects your skin...when I eat lots of fruits and vegetables and drink lots of water, my skin is flawless and radiant...but when I start eating chocolates and junk food, the breakout comes.... :|

bah i dont believe it ^

if you have good genes like.....ahhh karolina. She wcould have a purple fro and she would still look super hot....you could take off all her makeup and she would still be gorgeous!....she can wear anything or nothing at all and look good.

But not everyones a genetic freak and styling does help alot so does being in shape.

bah i dont believe it ^

if you have good genes like.....ahhh Ana Beatriz. She wcould have a purple fro and she would still look super hot....you could take off all her makeup and she would still be gorgeous!....she can wear anything or nothing at all and look good.

But not everyones a genetic freak and styling does help alot so does being in shape.

:D :D :D

I used to have beautiful skin,it was glowing and people would always compliment me on it. And now it just like fucking disappeared,I no longer look after myself I eat shit (not literally). I mean God I just want that glow back,it feels like I just got ugly!

How can I take better care of myself? :/

it depends alot on what your 'eating' is/will be , but overall, just make sure you eat the right foods, and the right portions of it.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 years later...
What Determines Your Looks?, makeup, clothes, shoes?

all of the above

also hair, handbags , car, cellphone, manequre , pedicure, parfume, etc

i love to be put together from head to toe

How does a car and a phone determine YOUR LOOKS? The OP made it quite clear the sort of things being suggested. I get where you're coming from, but I think the thread is with reference to how we dress up rather than the things we own.

• 6 years later...
  • 6 years later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...