Bellazon

What Determines Your Looks?, makeup, clothes, shoes?

tuhreese

I'm sure all of you have been dying to buy a lot of things lately, but how do you decide what you should buy to better you looks? Does having the "flawless face" with good makeup make you look pretty or does good clothes and shoes make you look good? Do people really judge you based on what kind of shoes you wear?Rewording the question before to make it more clear....what do you guys really consider the leading factor that makes someone pretty?

i look at it very logicaly...sort of like beauty is a science.

Skin care, body care stuff to me is THE most impostant cause you can put all the clothes and jewells and caked on make up you want but once you take it all off skin, hair and body is all thats left. So i make sure to excersise and eat good and do the best to my skin. I donno i can pretty much wear almost anything with my body type hoever i cant do to many layers or i look un proportioned and sloppy so i avoid that. I have to be careful what colours i buy ...so i go by the sunset, sunlight and sunrise and neutral colouring chart thing.

I dress for me honestly ...i like either people to look and think wow she's got it together...but i like dressing up and fashion and stuff. ...but yes people judge you as how you present yourself to the world....so if you dress sloopy people will think you are sloppy...if you dress loud and tacky thats what people will assume.

and to sum it all up....one word.... GENETICS!

^ I agree. Taking care of your body, skin, hair is very important. You're right, at the end of the day... the make-up comes off and so do the clothes. You better have good skin and a healthy body. You only get one body in this life! :) And having great genetics helps too!

bah i dont believe it ^

if you have good genes like.....ahhh karolina. She wcould have a purple fro and she would still look super hot....you could take off all her makeup and she would still be gorgeous!....she can wear anything or nothing at all and look good.

But not everyones a genetic freak and styling does help alot so does being in shape.

• 1 month later...

Anything that has to do with your physical appearance determines how "pretty" you are.From your hair to your clothes that flatter your figures (knows how take care of your body appropriately.)Every physical attribute you have counts. You can look like a goddess, but if you have dirty finger nails then.....umm kill yourself now. :|

^hmmm....true, it doesn't really matter what kind of style or clothes you wear, you can be cute, sexy or simple....but if you have greasy hair, dirty finger nails, body odour, etc....thats just not...nice..

^hmmm....true, it doesn't really matter what kind of style or clothes you wear, you can be cute, sexy or simple....but if you have greasy hair, dirty finger nails, body odour, etc....thats just not...nice..

Why ?? :cry:

I used to have beautiful skin,it was glowing and people would always compliment me on it. And now it just like fucking disappeared,I no longer look after myself I eat shit (not literally). I mean God I just want that glow back,it feels like I just got ugly!

How can I take better care of myself? :/

The biggest thing for me is my skin so I like make-up would be the choice that I would pick. :huh: But I don't wear make-up for the most part, it's mainly about how my skin looks naturally. I'm very confident about how my body looks so I try to take good care of my face. I always get compliments on my skin because it's soft and even but because so many people tell me I have nice skin I feel the need to take such good care of it. My aunt is a dermatologist so it's all good for the most part but I'm a teenager so obviously I get zits, and when that happens it's a disaster for me because I think that everyone if going to notice. I don't like it when my skin looks all uneven and I hate it when my skin feels oily or bumpy. I just feel icky and unattractive until I get a facial. :/ And obviously if someone is feeling icky and unattractive it'll come across when you see them because they won't be confident :idk:

I'm also ridiculously short (So short it would blow your mind. You couldn't even imagine it) so I like it when I've got nice heels on.