Bellazon

WESTSIIIIIIIIDE!!! LEFT COAST!!!

k_dub

According to a recent survey, San Francisco and Honolulu both ranked high as one the safest cities in the U.S. :D Both cities also ranked high on the overall quality of life survey, as did Vancouver, a West Coast Canadian city. :yes:

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=stor...crime_cities_dc

Take that, you east coasters!!! :trout: Score another one for the WEST COAST!!! :cool:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
LA is out of the Play-Offs hahahaha ;)

But why are you choose LA? Do you live there?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

YUP!!! Yeah, the Lakers go from the NBA FINALS last year to NOT EVEN MAKE THE PLAYOFFS THIS YEAR!!! :cry: IT'S WAS SHAQ'S TEAM, NOW WE KNOW!!! However, I'm all about the Dodgers know that the baseball season is here. I BLEED DODGER BLUE!!!

i was born in LA and i have been a lakers fan all my life...whether they win or lose...be careful...next season they will be great.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Sry Neo, but that will not happen. It`s a new team and Kobe had to fledge (get adult).

thats why Kobe avg more in the plays of the the latter two championships and the lakers won the other championships a lot easier then the first one...the lakers is a brand new team...the only remaining person from last year was kobe...george just returned, butler is doing good, i think odom will be gone, vlade is back, atkins is good, they just need a center and coach....remember shaq is 33 years old...with his height and weight he has about 2 seasons left...tops...he has had two surgerys on his feet, he is always over weight and has to carry that weight on him, kobe has years left in the NBA and i was the only one in my family that knew they would get rid of Shaq and not Kobe....it was a smart move...no one believes me now but lakers will do good next season...dont come to me and jump on the bandwagon when that happens...just like my family did last season...i was the only one that said they would make it to the finals and i was the only one that said they would get rid of shaq...then they jumped on the bandwagon....also say i think marduk said this would happen.

smart move by the lakers by getting rid of shaq...he is getting old and his age and weight are catching up to him.

Hehehe but I don`t think they could make it. Maybe in 3-4 years. The other teams are strong to... and vlade is not back :D He will end his career in LA because it`s starts in LA. They are deliberate if they buy him out of his contract and send him in the retirement :D He is 40 years and sokes a box in a day :D His time is over ...

thats why Kobe avg more in the plays of the the latter two championships and the lakers won the other championships a lot easier then the first one...the lakers is a brand new team...the only remaining person from last year was kobe...george just returned, butler is doing good, i think odom will be gone, vlade is back, atkins is good, they just need a center and coach....remember shaq is 33 years old...with his height and weight he has about 2 seasons left...tops...he has had two surgerys on his feet,  he is always over weight and has to carry that weight on him,  kobe has years left in the NBA and i was the only one in my family that knew they would get rid of Shaq and not Kobe....it was a smart move...no one believes me now but lakers will do good next season...dont come to me and jump on the bandwagon when that happens...just like my family did last season...i was the only one that said they would make it to the finals and i was the only one that said they would get rid of shaq...then they jumped on the bandwagon....also say i think marduk said this would happen.

smart move by the lakers by getting rid of shaq...he is getting old and his age and weight are catching up to him.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well, the Lakers not making the playoffs might be a blessing in disguise. The Lakers might get the #1 pick in the draft, and their are a lot of good college b-ballers ready TO MAKE THE JUMP TO THE NBA!!!