Bellazon

WESTSIIIIIIIIDE!!! LEFT COAST!!!

k_dub

You East Coasters actually think you would win WAR AGAINST US?! :whistle: :laugh: MAYN, PLEASE!!! Not only am I from the city where the most bodies drop, even the freeways and gated communities ain't safe ROUND HERE!!!

QUOTE(Hiro @ Jun 13 2005, 07:20 PM)

Thats cus the east coast is there

Uh, No!!! Most of the perps who commit crimes out here are West Coast BORN AND RAISED!!! Their fathers and mothers might be from the east coast (like my father), but they are West Coast born and raised (like me). Remember: WEST COAST: HOME OF THE DRIVEBY!!! :war:

WHOA!!! :o That is some SHOCKING ASS NEWS!!! Granted, Phil Jackson and Jeanie Buss are dating, so he is obviously close with Jerry Buss who owns the Lakers. Still, Jackson didn't seem like a type of coach who would take a rebuilding team up under his wing. Nevertheless, GREAT NEWS!!! See, this is WHY THE WESTSIDE IS THE BESTSIDE!!! ;) :laugh: :fun: :yes: GO PURPLE AND GOLD!!!

hate to break it to u but the "greatest rapper of all time" was bron and raised in New York and moved tot he west coast after his beef with biggie..

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

WRONG!!! :p He came up with Digital Underground, a group from Oakland, CALIFORNIA!!! Beside, he also spent a significant amount of time in Baltimore. He evens says on one of his raps "East Coast born, West Coast raised". I'll even e-mail you the song if ya want. And if you wanna go by that, Too Short can't claim Oakland. He lived in L.A. until he was 16. New York can't claim the Guru of Gang Starr. He grew up in Boston. You East Coasters gonna try to claim Kurupt and Ice-T, too. Ice-T is originally from Newark, New Jersey. Kurupt is from Philly.

• 4 weeks later...