3. Beautiful women

4. Home of "Gangsta" Rap ;)

5. Movie Stars

NEED I SAY MORE?! WESTSIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDE!!! :cool:

1.We have more than you do in Fl

2.We also have more, and better ones. The Cali palms are demented looking

3. Can we say "peroxide"

4. Gang violence

5. They may live there, but they come and party in Miami ;)

Plus on all scales of fairness, the simple fact that Oregon is on your coast, well...that's just sad.

That's the state that shouldn't be a state. It's got evil roads.

East Coast!!!!!!!!!

Reasons why everybody loves SoCal:

1. Sunshine

2. Palmtrees

3. Beautiful women

4. Home of "Gangsta" Rap ;)

5. Movie Stars

NEED I SAY MORE?! WESTSIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDE!!! :cool:

1.We have more than you do in Fl

2.We also have more, and better ones. The Cali palms are demented looking

3. Can we say "peroxide"

4. Gang violence

5. They may live there, but they come and party in Miami ;)

Plus on all scales of fairness, the simple fact that Oregon is on your coast, well...that's just sad.

That's the state that shouldn't be a state. It's got evil roads.

East Coast!!!!!!!!!

You can't claim East Coast!!! You from the South, dawg. Even CSI:Miami is filmed on location in L.A.!!! :rolleyes: We party and live in L.A.!!! :fun: WE GOT WHATEVER YOU NEED!!! ;) Besides, we don't need to come to Florida to WILD OUT!!! Everybody knows that LAS VEGAS IS AMERICA'S PLAYGROUND!!! :fun: And that ain't but a 5 hour drives or a 40 minutes flight from L.A. ;) The South ain't got nothin' on L.A., REMEMBER THAT!!!

:trout:

Florida is NOT the south!!!!!!!!!!!!

NEVER, EVER say that again.

I'm sorry, the south ends at the georgia and alabama state line. We are an entity unto ourselves. The southern bible thumping mentality is soooo not alive here.(Except in those scary places near the border to said state lines where the cows outnumber the people) :ninja:

In all actuality, I'd have to say that Fl and Cali are pretty similar, other than being on the opposing sides of the country.

Lol.

Not only that, everybody tries to COPY THE WEST COAST, even our GANGS!!! They got BLOODS AND CRIPS from NY all the way to LITTLE ROCK, ARKANSAS!!! :whistle: Not only that, from what I hear from my DAD, CALI ain't got nothin' on your Southern boyz when it comes to bangin' and killin'!!! CALIFORNIA IS the place where you can party, but also live and let live. WEST COAST FO LIFE!!!! :rofl: :D

:trout: 

Florida is NOT the south!!!!!!!!!!!!

NEVER, EVER say that again.

I'm sorry, the south ends at the georgia and alabama state line. We are an entity unto ourselves. The southern bible thumping mentality is soooo not alive here.(Except in those scary places near the border to said state lines where the cows outnumber the people) :ninja:

In all actuality, I'd have to say that Fl and Cali are pretty similar, other than being on the opposing sides of the country. 

Lol.

BULLSHIT!!! Florida is the SOUTH!!! You still got those Confederate flags flying down there, don't ya?! :/ Yup, Florida, was a Confederate state, supporting the old south ideals, like slavery and whatnot.

WOW, what a great thing to brag about. You can't really say that our gangs copied the west coast. How do you know that the West Coast Bloods and Crips didn't migrate to NY.

I didn't say that it was something to be proud of. I was just using that to make a point. People all over the World copy California, both the good and bad. Maybe a few West Coast Bloods and Crips migrated to other places, but trust me, most of those gang members in NY, Little Rock, San Antonio, KC and Saint Louis are from those cities. Go and rent the HBO documentary "Bangin in Little Rock", if you need more information.

Florida is,obviously, considered part of the East Coast. :p 

Question: K_dub, what's with the caps??

Like I said, BULLSHIT!!! :laugh: If that's the case, every state that has a beach, including North and South Carolina, would be considered East Coast as well. I got folks in both places, and that is simply not the case. They themselves claim that they are from the South, remember that.

dam k_dub you represent the 818....go 818....which reminds me i have to buy a new battery for my cellphone which is 818 area code.

Mayn, I rep CALIFORNIA!!! WEST COAST FO LIFE!!! (Y) This is the best place to be!!! We got the sun, the beach, and beautiful women of all shapes, sizes, and colors!!! Props to all the black, white, latina, and Asian women out there!!! :drool: If you want peace and love, than you go to the winerys and S.F. All the hippies and FLOWER POWER IN NORCAL, mayn!!! :D

dam k_dub you represent the 818....go 818....which reminds me i have to buy a new battery for my cellphone which is 818 area code.

Mayn, I rep CALIFORNIA!!! WEST COAST FO LIFE!!! (Y) This is the best place to be!!! We got the sun, the beach, and beautiful women of all shapes, sizes, and colors!!! Props to all the black, white, and Asian women out there!!! :drool: If you want peace and love, than you go to the winerys and S.F. All the hippies and FLOWER POWER IN NORCAL, mayn!!! :D

I see how it is, keeping the brown man down <_<

but indeed cali the place to be.