Bellazon

WESTSIIIIIIIIDE!!! LEFT COAST!!!

k_dub

Adriana Lima is from the East Coast, of Brazil that is. and she lives in NYC.

Fifty percent of the people who move away from New England for weather move to Florida, the rest move to California. I'll give ya USC, but like I said, they don't really have a strong conferance. NBA, who watches the NBA? The NBA sucks, bunch of overpayed show offs who get in fights with fans, no wonder its the lowest watched sport of the big 4. I say four cause, heh Hockey didn't exactly do well this year eh? Shoot, even Nascar is better to watch.

When it comes to basketball, nothing beats college hoops, and when it comes to college hoops, nothing beats the ACC. Best matchups in the WORLD. UNC and Duke twice a year, my goodness those games were the BEST this year. Duke by 1 in the first, UNC by 2 in the second.

Tom Brady would have been just another Ryan Leaf if he had gone to any team on the West Coast. The East Coast has the best football establishments in the country. College wise, West Coast rules, no doubt, but the BCS is stupid and makes it hard to watch, who was Heisman Trophy this year? Who Cares? Who was Super Bowl MVP? Everybody in teh country would say Tom Brady. . even tho he wasn't :laugh: If only the NCAA would adopt a system symilar to the NFL, a playoff of some sort, then that would be fun to watch. These one and done bowl games are stupid and theres too many of them.

East Coast!

i like college bball, but i cant stand NBA anymore

i like the NFL, but i cant stand College football

im alittle in between on the college/profesional thing, but most ppl i kno on the east coast are into college more. good observation Neo.

hockey is just a lost cause for me, as is baseball

and dont get me started on NASCAR. not a sport

EAST COAST!! :cool:

the only hockey and baseball i watch is playoffs...nba is a must for me...nfl was crap last season...only watched playoffs....but yeah man east coast are into college a lot more...i remember when i was on the east coast in NC all they were talking about was college and i was 7 or 8, my grandma's sis lives in NC. then i went to MI two years ago and all we did was watch college....i dont like it....

i like it more becasue theres not as much showboating as they do in teh prof leagues. i prefer the true talents and desire to play and represent for their schools. they dont get paid to do it and they just play to have fun, at least thats my take it on it

You guys claim to have the best weather, but we have the South East Coast. Weather in my opinion is the same. I feel the same mascot, College B-Ball and Pro NFL rocks, Pro-NBA and College Football just SUCKS. Nascar is fun to watch everynow n then. And yes this is mostly a collegiate coast, except when you get into the North East, then it becomes more Pro. And the West Coast just gets the leftovers that Florida don't get.

You guys claim to have the best weather, but we have the South East Coast. Weather in my opinion is the same. I feel the same mascot, College B-Ball and Pro NFL rocks, Pro-NBA and College Football just SUCKS. Nascar is fun to watch everynow n then. And yes this is mostly a collegiate coast, except when you get into the North East, then it becomes more Pro. And the West Coast just gets the leftovers that Florida don't get.

As far as college sports are concerned, I only watch the playoffs. Besides that, I find college sports to be borrrring!!! :sleep: I don't watch NASCAR. I don't even know how that is even considered a sport!!! :rolleyes: Maybe the weather in the south east coast and the West Coast is similar in the summertime, but the winter is a whole different story. Plus, the south east coast cities has a lot more humidity than in any city on the west coast. And just in case u like winter sports, we got Big Bear, Lake Tahoe, Sierra Nevada, and many other places in California where it snows. :) Also, us West Coasters never have to deal with tropical storms and hurricanes. :D We have had some tornados, but those cases are very rare, and they are never as strong as the tornadoes that occur in the midwest or on the east coast. Oh yeah, about the NBA thing, the players involved in that brawl with the fans were either from the South or the East Coast. Ron Artest, who got suspended for the year, is from Queensbridge, NY. NO WEST COASTERS INVOLVED!!! :laugh: If you are gonna try to diss me on that, do your research first, OK?! Florida may get some New Englanders, but people ALL AROUND THE WORLD MOVE TO CALIFORNIA!!! WHY?! Because whatever people want, California HAS IT!!! ;)

WESTSIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDE!!! LEFT COAST!!!

you forgot mammoth for skiing k_dub....that place is beautiful.

thats why i tell everyone taht the westside so great, you got beach 5mins from house, if you feel like it u can drive 2 hours n you got mt high, or if you really wanna go you can drive 3 n be in mammoth. What more could a person want?!