Bellazon

WESTSIIIIIIIIDE!!! LEFT COAST!!!

k_dub

I guess I have posted in here, but Nor Cal is the only place in USA where I can see myself living. I am born and raised in Germany, and due to work, i have been the US a couple of time. But the Bay Area proofed to be the *BEST* location over the ocean. Houston was lame, Florida is out of the league and NY, NY, is, fair enough, close to Bay. But the Bay is the best.

I really enjoyed Santa Cruz, for havens sake. Spread my ashed there so I can feel home.

and San FRancisco of course, so beautiful.

Not to forget the highway 1 from SF to SC, driving down, listening to Pearl Jam 0- Yellow Leadbetter in your Ford Mustang Convertible '67....Come on, Left Coast for life!

In addition to my speech posted above, Metallica moved from LA (which "sucked" as they have said) to San Francisco. Which I can fully support.

And also important: Stanford University. very precious and expensive, but so worth the money.

And Monterey, which is Santa Cruz for the Rich. Personanly, I did not like it as much as SC but it was worth a shot.

Nor Cal Rules!

:fun:

I went to San Francisco State for about 3 years. It was a-ight, but too cold and foggy for me!!! I couldn't wait to get back to L.A.!!! Living in both places, I know now that SoCal is the place for me. I need the sunshine, palm trees, and beautiful women!!! But hey, to each his own.

I went to San Francisco State for about 3 years. It was a-ight, but too cold and foggy for me!!! I couldn't wait to get back to L.A.!!! Living in both places, I know now that SoCal is the place for me. I need the sunshine, palm trees, and beautiful women!!! But hey, to each his own.

word, nor cal shouldnt be a part of the west coast or cali :laugh:

North

West          East

South

Therefore even the smileys agree

west side ->  :trout: <- east side    :laugh:  

:ninja: *runs back to westside thread * :ninja:

west side--->samuraibywithoutremorse14wm.gif<-- east side

Who made this silly thread  <_<

K_dub's tha name!!! :D WESTSIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDE!!! Btw, Cain, before you talk shit about my coast and rep your coast, remember that you are in North Carolina, which was a Confederate State in the Civil War, and is still thought of as the South!!! :yes: Only states that were part of the Union should be considered "East Coast". You good 'ole boys in NC still got your Confederate flags flying, inbreeding with your relatives, and whistlin' "Dixie"!!! :laugh: Not to mention your state supported persecuting my forefathers!!! :mad: :cry:

Whoa easy there tough guy, I live in Modern day NC, not Civil War Era. I also live in North Raleigh (not Johnston County, hicksville), which is considered an extension of CARY, which = Concentrated Area of Relocated Yankees. Both my parents are from the North, and before you go assuming the badness in me I let you know that I had a little Jungle Fever in high school. Im from Florida too, which makes CARY look like a weak sweet tea served with roasted chicken when it comes to concentration of Yankees. I grew up in a predominatly black neighborhood, allbeit rich african americans from the North, but African American nevertheless :laugh:.

East Coast still rules tho, tell me, how did the West coast do in the NFL playoffs this year? What about Number one seeds in the NCAA? UNC, Wake Forest (NC Represent!) Kansas and Illinois? USC represents, but personally I think they had a weak schedule, you don't have to play teams like Miami, VTech, Florida State twice a year on the West Coast.

The West Coast has its moments, but it cant compare to the East in Parity and CONCENTRATION of quality.

EAST COAST WOOT!

K_dub's tha name!!! :D WESTSIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDE!!! Btw, Cain, before you talk shit about my coast and rep your coast, remember that you are in North Carolina, which was a Confederate State in the Civil War, and is still thought of as the South!!! :yes: Only states that were part of the Union should be considered "East Coast". You good 'ole boys in NC still got your Confederate flags flying, inbreeding with your relatives, and whistlin' "Dixie"!!! :laugh: Not to mention your state supported persecuting my forefathers!!! :mad: :cry:

whoa whoa hey, I've never heard Joe whistlin' my name. :blink: :huh:

Whoa easy there tough guy, I live in Modern day NC, not Civil War Era. I also live in North Raleigh (not Johnston County, hicksville), which is considered an extension of CARY, which = Concentrated Area of Relocated Yankees. Both my parents are from the North, and before you go assuming the badness in me I let you know that I had a little Jungle Fever in high school. Im from Florida too, which makes CARY look like a weak sweet tea served with roasted chicken when it comes to concentration of Yankees. I grew up in a predominatly black neighborhood, allbeit rich african americans from the North, but African American nevertheless :laugh:.

East Coast still rules tho, tell me, how did the West coast do in the NFL playoffs this year? What about Number one seeds in the NCAA? UNC, Wake Forest (NC Represent!) Kansas and Illinois? USC represents, but personally I think they had a weak schedule, you don't have to play teams like Miami, VTech, Florida State twice a year on the West Coast.

The West Coast has its moments, but it cant compare to the East in Parity and CONCENTRATION of quality.

EAST COAST WOOT!

You wanna talk about relocation, the majority of people out here are originally from the East Coast!!! My dad was raised in Baltimore, Maryland, and he also spent some of his teenage years in NJ and NY. If the east coast is so great, why did they leave?! :rolleyes: The New England Pats are champions, but did you know that Tom Brady, Corey Dillion, and Teddy Bruschi are from the West Coast? ;) As far as the NCAA is concerned, USC are State Champions 2 years in a row!!! No other team can boast about that, east or west, so what does that tell you?! And who knows? They might do it a 3rd straight time!!! :D Funny you didn't mention the NBA. Oh, that's right!!! The East Coast is super weak when it comes to basketball!!! The Atlanic division has one team with a winning record. :laugh: The whole Eastern Conference looks weak, save for Miami and Detroit. Hope you're happy seeing your expansion Bobcats get beat down every night. The Western Conference has been dominating NBA basketball for like the last 5 years, and it seems like it will continue to do so.

The East Coast has a few things, but the West Coast has just about everything you could possibly want.

WESTSIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDE!!! The West Coast, the BEST COAST!!! :yes:

Oh yeah, lets me just say that the West Coast is home to such supermodels such as Tyra Banks, Josie Maran, Christy Turlington, and Eva Pigford, the latest "America's Next Top Model" winner(which is Tyra's show! ;)). Let's see you east coasters top that!!! :trout: And please, don't get it twisted. When I say home, I mean where they are from.