Bellazon

WESTSIIIIIIIIDE!!! LEFT COAST!!!

k_dub

MAYN, THE VALLEY IS GETTING POUNDED WITH RAIN!!! Some people in Sunland are trapped because of the water runoff, so they can't go in or out. And now there is a HUGE SINKHOLE in Sun Valley, the city I was born in. The sinkhole is so HUGE that even L.A. Mayor James Hahn even took notice!!! :o And all of L.A. County has a flood warning until 4 a.m PST, which means that the rain will be persistent and get heavier through the night. Plus I heard they had Tornadoes in San Diego?! :blink: My beautiful SoCal paradise has become a national disaster area. :(

we had a tornado a few days back, broke windows n stuff.  :(

I saw a water spout on the news, near the Huntington Beach area. :o We still have flash flood warnings for all of L.A. area until 6:00 a.m. :no: Supposedly we will get a break on Thursday, and we will be dry throughout the weekend. But don't get too comfortable. Another storm is coming our way on Monday. :cry:

Finally I saw the sun!!! :D I hope it doesn't rain for like, forever. I want SoCal to return to what its known for. Sunshine, Palm trees, and beautiful women. I love it, mayn. 27 years and running. This is my home, feel me? :cool:

Who made this silly thread  <_<

K_dub's tha name!!! :D WESTSIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDE!!! Btw, Cain, before you talk shit about my coast and rep your coast, remember that you are in North Carolina, which was a Confederate State in the Civil War, and is still thought of as the South!!! :yes: Only states that were part of the Union should be considered "East Coast". You good 'ole boys in NC still got your Confederate flags flying, inbreeding with your relatives, and whistlin' "Dixie"!!! :laugh: Not to mention your state supported persecuting my forefathers!!! :mad: :cry:

hey, dont hate on the dirty south :laugh:

As long as nobody hates on the West Coast and don't diss my area, I won't be dissin anybody else's area either. :cool: But if anybody come into this thread to diss the West Coast, I'm gonna defend my coast and go into other threads like the East Coast thread and other threads and diss your area, a-ight?! :yes: Look, their are good and bad things about every area. However, members of Bellazon make threads about their area to celebrate the good things about their area. If you ain't nothin to say nice in these threads, don't post in that thread, got it?! :yes: Good!!! :D

Btw, it was a beautiful day in L.A. on Saturday. I went to Pacoima, celebrated my Grandfather's 78 B-DAY( :o :D :fun: ) and kicked it with a GRIP OF MY KINFOLK!!! It was a lovely southern California day. :) WESTSIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDE!!! (Y)