Bellazon

Hana Nitsche
Thumbnail

freefall

1. Which photo shoot was the most fun?

The Action shoot, the Bald shoot and the Wild Life, and especially the Cosmopolitan shoot.

2. Would you have thought about being under the Top15 before?

No, actually I thought already in the Top100 that I would have to go home.

3. With which other GNTM-candidate are you the closest?

Actually I got along very well with many of all the girls. But my favourites were: Milla, Aneta, Denise, Anni and Babsi (Barbara). Mandy and Alla were awesome as well.

4. Do you have any idols?

Adriana Lima, Kate Moss

5. Did you change while GNTM?

I didn't, but my life did so! I am recognized everywhere. I cannot go on the street without being talked to. My life is public now.

6. Is the competition very big in the Topmodel-house?

It's alright. Actually, we even stand together. But sometimes the one or the other breaks ranks what is actually normal with so many women together. It is a challenge where jsut the best wins.

7. Do you have a personal favourite? If yes, who?

Milla has always been my favourite. I still do not understand why she had to go. :(

8. is modelling your only dream or do you have other ambitions as well?

I wanted to be media designer or even manager. But at this time, being a model is my dream job.

9. You modelled already before GNTM. How did you come to that?

By friends. And I was already scouted at the age of 16. But I didn't take it serious back then yet.

10. We could admire you for a longer period of time on the Karstadt-advertisements. What kind of feeling was it to see yourself on the huge screens?

Indescribable! I smiled (?)happy every time like a little girl when saw one of them. You have such a huge happiness and a huge smile on your face! And you are sooooo proud of your accomplishment.

Lots of kind greetings to you!!

Your Hana

(my translation of the letter)