Bellazon

Models with the WORST runway walk

ninanina19

adriana and gisele were both terrible this year....in the first segment with justing gisele wasnt even looking up she looked so in credibly bored...she always has the same heavy eyes expression and her mouth doesnt move she looks stoned...it doesnt suit the rest of her body movements...her body is gliding and swinging but her face is jsut there.

this is a good video of walking....tyra, naomi (walk not the end pose) and karolina just kill it!

i also hated adriana this year....the blonde hair....the face...she just gave up ...gisele to imo...i was terribly disapointed this year at VS....lots of fauz pas......the camera guy was drunk....and JT is a joke....and it was all skinny blondes. blah!

Now these girls know how to work it!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pn6CEMIVZp8

I love ADRIANA she is so adorable...she has so much life and she shows it. This vid is only up to 2005 VS.

... oh .. well hmm in the other thread about bad runway walks I posted a video of Emina (or wtv her name is) walking and she walks like a drunk twigg... you kind of just expect her to fall over, but she continues to walk all demented like - it's rather hilarious.

i thought so to and i really dont like her but she was amazing at the roberto cavalli show in the striped dress....she actually worked it and spun like models used to. I think she attended the miss j school of walking.

:idk:...i dont think anyone is better then karolina, tyra and naomi.

gisele is good ... this last vs show drove me crazy. I will admit she was good 2002 2003 2005!...but i also did not like her this last dolce and gabanna show. Not the gisele i love to watch strut.

Tyra in 2005 was brutal

Hey guys im so bored of this VS runway thing....love gisele

http://images.search.yahoo.com/search/imag...UTF-8&src=p

Dont hate me jennka but adriana and gisele just fell totaly flat this year. Their skin....the walk...the poses. It was all "F"

Jessica White can't walk either.

Are we alowed to post HTML codes?.... because instead of just complaining about their walks i would like to show what i mean....and what i think is a good walk. Their is just no excuse for poor walking because its something you can change.

I don´t hate you Straw ;) I didn´t like Adri´s walk too this year, but she was awesome in 2005, just as Gisele was! But still I love Gisele´s walk, can´t help it, she´s so calmly fierce, so professional when she walks...look at her body is...ewww :drool: :laugh: I know I´m beeing obssesed, and lots of people berate her that staring on the floor :idk: but she´s still a queen :heart:

Hmm...good, good... not as bad as i thought, glad that you guys recognized how creepy Adri's walk was .Some other ppl and i had seen it long time ago :shifty: its kinda late but its ok. Better late than nothing...Mwahahaha. :evil: ..... And thats nothing yet, look at her expression ... :ninja: