Bellazon

That Time Of The Month

moiselles

Hey guys !

I was just wondering if any of you had ever skipped your period for a couple of months...?

Because I haven't had mine since May, but I took two pregnancy tests and they came out negative. Either way, it would've been showing by now if I was pregnant :laugh:

I would've liked to know if it had happened to any of you :unsure:

Hey guys !

I was just wondering if any of you had ever skipped your period for a couple of months...?

Because I haven't had mine since May, but I took two pregnancy tests and they came out negative. Either way, it would've been showing by now if I was pregnant :laugh:

I haven't been that long without a period, but I did skip mine for 2 months. I've noticed that any time I've skipped mine, it's usually because of a change in my diet or exercise routine.

If it's been since May, you really need to talk to your doctor. Aside from pregnancy, there could be another underlying condition you don't know about. It'd be very important to address this with your physician.

I wish we can turn these on and off as we please.. turn it on when we want children then off when we are done.. sounds good to me. Although I do not have it as bad as some of these girls .. I still find the 2-4 days really annoying. and skipping a few months at a time sucks when it comes to timing and preparation.

Hey guys !

I haven't been that long without a period, but I did skip mine for 2 months. I've noticed that any time I've skipped mine, it's usually because of a change in my diet or exercise routine.

If it's been since May, you really need to talk to your doctor. Aside from pregnancy, there could be another underlying condition you don't know about. It'd be very important to address this with your physician.

thanks for the advice :flower:

the day right after i posted that, i got my period. Haha so weird.

anyway i'm happy i finally got it, i was starting to get a bit nervous about it...i'll still make sure to mention it to my doctor next time i see her.

Hey guys !

thanks for the advice :flower:

anyway i'm happy i finally got it, i was starting to get a bit nervous about it...i'll still make sure to mention it to my doctor next time i see her.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

It's not really that weird, at least to me.

I mean, I remember when I was younger and used to skip mine for more than 2 months, my mum was always like: it can't be like that, you need to go to the doctor. And the next day, I finally got it. :mellow:

:rofl:

I mean, I remember when I was younger and used to skip mine for more than 2 months, my mum was always like: it can't be like that, you need to go to the doctor. And the next day, I finally got it. :mellow:

:nicole::rofl::rofl:

wow :laugh: it was reverse with me...I used to want to go to the doctor after 3 first years of having disorganized periods, and my mom said that it happened in the first years :laugh:

wow :laugh: it was reverse with me...I used to want to go to the doctor after 3 first years of having disorganized periods, and my mom said that it happened in the first years :laugh:

It's "irregular" not "disorganized" :rofl: :laugh: :rofl::nicole::rofl: :laugh: :laugh: :rofl:

• 9 months later...

i wish i was those girls that gets their period for the most 3 or 4 days. i envy those woman.

i knew a girl that got her period for 2 months strait that is 60 days with your period, that sound horrible.

i could barely deal with a week, but 2 months that is just f. crazy.

i wish i was those girls that gets their period for the most 3 or 4 days. i envy those woman.

i knew a girl that got her period for 2 months strait that is 60 days with your period, that sound horrible.

i could barely deal with a week, but 2 months that is just f. crazy.

oh wow :o Do you know what caused that? geez that is really brutal :(

I'm currently looking into birth control. I was thinking about getting the depo provera shots until I read that in some cases you can gain as much as 50 pounds from it and also there have been women who get their period for several months straight as a side effect. This one woman wrote about how she got her period for 3 months straight after getting a depo shot. Scary.

• 2 months later...