Bellazon

Josie Maran

post-1004-0-1446134798-32418_thumb.jpg

Happy Mother’s Day! I am officially 31 weeks pregnant and getting bigger every day. As I’m about to become a mama for the second time, Mother’s Day seems a little bit more special this year. In honor of all the mothers out there, I want to hear about your favorite Mother’s Day memory. We’ll read through your responses and pick one special lady to receive a Josie Maran Argan Balm, which is great for everything from rough elbows to stretch marks. I hope you all have a wonderful Mother’s Day weekend.

xoxo Josie

post-25809-0-1446134806-27868_thumb.jpg

:heart:

Omg! so beautiful! thanks for taking the time to post all these lovely pics! :heart:

did anyone see her on 'Extra'? for some reason I couldn't find it on my TV guide :(. and I know Extra is available where I live... but I couldn't find which channel was playing it

post-1004-0-1446134807-81772_thumb.jpg

Back in January, I told you about Hatch, a great maternity line full of clothes that can be worn before, during, and after your pregnancy. Well, the people over at Hatch were nice enough to send me a few pieces that are really putting the spice back into my closet. Thought I'd share a few pics of my latest duds. Thanks, Hatch!