Bellazon

Josie Maran

It's not only about competition. It's about the stupidity of posting pics and vids twice.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Sit down. This is going to be shocking.

Every picture on the net is posted at least twice.

There are hundreds of forums, picture galleries which store the same pictures.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I mean the same person posting it twice.

That's really silly.

You have to admit that this thread is far more inactive than the other forum.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It's their time, their energy so they decide about how they use it.

I admit that.

Heidegger I hope you know that you are not forced to visit josiemaran.tv!

btw replace with Laetitia?

Are you an admin here? Then why are you doing their work?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I am just stating the fact.

In a way, I am forced to join the other forum.

Because why?

Because they say the best stuff is over there.

Not only me, but everyone else is forced to join there.

But, I think the more appropriate way of saying it is have no other choice, but to join there.

Not only with Laetitia, but with other models.

You know many people have requested for Laetitia's thread to be pinned up.

People are not blind, they see this thread is inactive, while Laetitia's thread is much more active, sooner or later, people will complain about this.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Welcome to the world of Internet. You have to go after your stuff.

Or should we create a homepage for you? With all the stuff you are interested in collected in one page?

First of all I don't see why replace, not add. Explain!

Secondly, you are still doing someone else job. You know you just have to ask if you want be a mod.

That's weak really.

Really, really weak.

You do not address all the issues I presented in my posts.

Instead, you choose those that you can easily "refute" and then you come up with ridiculous allegations to distract everyone from the matter-at-hand.

Replacing is something that can possibly happen.

Because unlike the admins of WFT, Bellazon admins do not wish to have dozens of models pinned on top, as it will be very messy.

I join many, many forums (at least 4) and people from different forums have asked me to be a mod many, many times.

On other forums, I receive many feedbacks ranging from "your posts are priceless" to "I bow down to you" on a daily basis. No exaggaration! I am that great. My posts here, thus far, have been lame. As Bellazon do not have much discussion topics, intelligent posts have been very limited.

Although I am that great, you do not have to create a homepage for me, yearly sacrifices of lambs is enough for me. I just see that it is a shame that this thread is so inactive, because of that "exclusive forum". But, if you really do that, why would I refuse?

I don't wish to be a mod. Afterall, what is a mod?

It's just some dude who is able to edit posts.

Nothing else.

Heck, I can even be an admin!

These days, anyone can create their own forum.

I say those things not because I want to be a mod, but because I really felt that way. I do not speak on behalf of the admins, I speak for myself.

That's weak really.

Really, really weak.

You do not address all the issues I presented in my posts.

Instead, you choose those that you can easily "refute" and then you come up with ridiculous allegations to distract everyone from the matter-at-hand.

Replacing is something that can possibly happen.

Because unlike the admins of WFT, Bellazon admins do not wish to have dozens of models pinned on top, as it will be very messy.

I join many, many forums (at least 4) and people from different forums have asked me to be a mod many, many times.

On other forums, I receive many feedbacks ranging from "your posts are priceless" to "I bow down to you" on a daily basis. No exaggaration! I am that great. My posts here, thus far, have been lame. As Bellazon do not have much discussion topics, intelligent posts have been very limited.

Although I am that great, you do not have to create a homepage for me, yearly sacrifices of lambs is enough for me. I just see that it is a shame that this thread is so inactive, because of that "exclusive forum". But, if you really do that, why would I refuse?

Nothing else.

I say those things not because I want to be a mod, but because I really felt that way. I do not speak on behalf of the admins, I speak for myself.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Please excuse me and help me out by pointing clearly out which problem/question wasn't answered.

btw do you know that I'm just a member? I'm not an official person here. As far as I know you neither. I'm not even acting like one. I do not owe you answers and I hoped it was clear for you. I'm answering the questions I can/ I want.

Note: it is such a big thing for me to answer questions of such a great person as you are HEIDEGGER! It def. the highpoint of my day!

I am sorry, I was just annoyed that people have to come up with allegations.

I am tired and won't pursue this anymore.

I mean even if I write and essay (which already happened) that shows that there is no need for an exclusive forum, you guys just won't listen. Instead, you guys, will be more than happy to come up with sorry excuses to annoy me even further and thus causing me to annoy you guys even further and you guys will retaliate with sorrier and sorrier excuses to annoy me further and further and so on and so forth, ad infinitum.

I am sorry, I was just annoyed that people have to come up with allegations.

I am tired and won't pursue this anymore.

I mean even if I write and essay (which already happened) that shows that there is no need for an exclusive forum, you guys just won't listen. Instead, you guys, will be more than happy to come up with sorry excuses to annoy me even further and thus causing me to annoy you guys even further and you guys will retaliate with sorrier and sorrier excuses to annoy me further and further and so on and so forth, ad infinitum.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Dude damn it, why the fuck do you think we have no other choice than to agree with you... ? Damn I can't believe this, I BELIEVE you are just WRONG. And You believe I am just WRONG.

Fair enough, but stop saying "you guys just won't listen", this argument is actually strongly certified to be 100% bullshit, I can be as dumb as you are when you tell this, reverse it and tell you "you Heidegger just don't listen" [that we want a forum where people can share their passion about Josie ant that's IT].

Anyway, no point in this entire discussion, so this will be my last reply as I am tired to argue with someone who can't accept other point of views that his own... because he is the only one who knows the TRUTH, beside God. Amen.

Dude damn it, why the fuck do you think we have no other choice than to agree with you... ? Damn I can't believe this, I BELIEVE you are just WRONG. And You believe I am just WRONG.

Fair enough, but stop saying "you guys just won't listen", this argument is actually strongly certified to be 100% bullshit, I can be as dumb as you are when you tell this, reverse it and tell you "you Heidegger just don't listen" [that we want a forum where people can share their passion about Josie ant that's IT].

Anyway, no point in this entire discussion, so this will be my last reply as I am tired to argue with someone who can't accept other point of views that his own... because he is the only one who knows the TRUTH, beside God. Amen.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You have choice, but given the choice, you will choose to disagree.

That's my point.

What I have wanted to say have already been said, except for one more thing that doesn't sound very nice. Because if I really say that, you will realise that you will have no other choice but to do as I will. I know it's bad forcing people, so I won't do it.

I don't listen?

I do.

The truth is everyone is going over there.

Everyone knows this truth.

:blink: :laugh:

Nothing else.

i totaly agree with Heid on this...Web is not a life so why we take things so seriously...i'm among the most popular memebers of WFT but i never wanted to be a Admin or Mod..whats the big deal about being mod or admin???...huh its not liek wining noble prize :laugh: ..

back to topic lol..Joise used to be my fav model she was in my top list but unfortuantley i have to drop her..she is kindda becoming boring to me..bcoz of her fans..sorry to say but its true and i have experienced that joise's fans and petra's fan omg they are to senstive...they want everything and dont want to show the world..i'm talking about ppl i have come across donno about you guys..so stop taking things seriously..they are not you bread and butter.. :laugh:

sorry guys i'm taking out my all my anger and frustration here..

good concentrate on one forum rather than wondaring here and there...give her respect :)

I know it's bad forcing people, so I won't do it.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Do I read that right, Heid? You have the ability to force people to your will? Wow, cool!

:/

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That's right, Jimmy.

It's disturbing.

I don't do mind-control.

When it comes to debates, I have a tendency to manipulate and re-define words, making it almost impossible to defeat me. OS noticed this. Someone else on another forum does too.

From personal experience alone, I can make many people do things, not because I appeal to their logic, but because I make them feel guilty a lot of times.

I learnt from very young that logic only leads to conclusions, it is emotion that

impels people to actions. That's why I see so many people that's really smart, but they still believe in invisible pink unicorns. Defies all logic, but not emotion. Tinker people's emotion, you can make them do anything. When a person is overwhelmed by an emotional state such as fear, greed or lust, his judgement will be completely impaired, making his actions almost child-like.

Humans like free choice, but they also want to be limited enough so that they don't have a sea of options. People want to develop their own opinions on things, they just need to be nudged in a direction now and then. This part of the game is all about thinking through the victims eyes, and being a few steps ahead.

You can color the options, make one way look worse than the other. You do this by describing a set of options, but pointing out the flaws in one, and making the other seem like the better choice. When dealing with very indecisive people, you can take this to an extreme. Describe situations to provoke fear, subtly directing the person in whatever direction you will.

It's bad enough, I'll stop.

Don't delete this yet!

Here is a suggestion:

What do you think about a cooperation between the two boards?

I'm talking about sharing new content. I personally post everything I have on both boards, why don't we do with the rest too? There are pictures featured here that are not on the other board (esp candids, thanks to jewels007!) and vice versa.

If Josie_Addict and posters on Josiefreaks agree + posters here agree it's really not a big thing, cause we all use imageshack and rapidshare to host.

It doesn't cost money to either party, just a little extra effort from some.

Josiefreaks get extra content while they enjoy their own forum, bellazon get extra content while they enjoy their fav forum.

I happily help out. Heid' checks Advertisement and swimsuit, I check Face of an Angel and Candid etc...

Don't delete this yet!