Bellazon

Josie Maran

It's not only about competition. It's about the stupidity of posting pics and vids twice.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

http://www.josiemaran.tv/forums//index.php?showtopic=156

Just understand this : we don't care about all models listed on Bellazon or other similar sites, we don't want Josie stuff be only one a single sub-subsection of a site... we want a dedicated site for her with a skin featuring only her, sections talking only about her, only photos of her, etc and that's it we are happy...

We want that the site contain 'Josie' in its name... this kind of completely stupid but still cool stuff... (I know, I am addicted :p)

I don't see why it's so hard to understand... :blink: Anyway...

In that case, we don't need to have Josie pinned up here.

Josie has a top spot here, but very few people make use of it,

because most of the fans is so busy over there.

I said this before, there is nothing exclusive in your forum.

But, you keep saying it's exclusive.

So what if people are fans of Josie only?

I do not start that poll in your forum with the intention

of being divisive or anything. It's just for fun.

Doesn't matter if you are a fan of Josie only or not,

there is never a good reason to have your own forum.

There are many people who are fans of Laetitia only, Adriana only, but they do not create their own exclusive forums.

You wanted a Josie-only forum, because you wanted a Josie-only skin and "Josie" in the forum name.

I am sure many people who are fans of Adriana only, will want to do the same---have a skin that is Adriana only and "Adriana" in the forum name.

But, they realise that creating their own forums is not the best option.

Because to do so, would indubitably divide the fans over many forums.

You and I know that most people prefer only one forum.

Therefore, as long as your forum still runs, the Josie section here will die, and the admins, I think, will eventually give in to pressures from Laetitia fans to have this section replaced with Josie Maran.

If you want this section to be replaced by Laetitia, then so be it.

I understand that it's really cool to have your own exclusive forum, but you don't understand that it's really saddening for the fans here and there who felt divided.

I cannot force you, but I trust that you will make the right decision for EVERYONE.

It's not only about competition. It's about the stupidity of posting pics and vids twice.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Sit down. This is going to be shocking.

Every picture on the net is posted at least twice.

There are hundreds of forums, picture galleries which store the same pictures.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Sit down. This is going to be shocking.

Every picture on the net is posted at least twice.

There are hundreds of forums, picture galleries which store the same pictures.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I mean the same person posting it twice.

That's really silly.

You have to admit that this thread is far more inactive than the other forum.

Heidegger I hope you know that you are not forced to visit josiemaran.tv!

btw replace with Laetitia?

Are you an admin here? Then why are you doing their work?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I am just stating the fact.

In a way, I am forced to join the other forum.

Because why?

Because they say the best stuff is over there.

Not only me, but everyone else is forced to join there.

But, I think the more appropriate way of saying it is have no other choice, but to join there.

Not only with Laetitia, but with other models.

You know many people have requested for Laetitia's thread to be pinned up.

People are not blind, they see this thread is inactive, while Laetitia's thread is much more active, sooner or later, people will complain about this.

you want to know the truth.....spark wanted to make a forum just for adriana...i was the one who told him no, if we are going to make a forum we should make it for all models. now if it was a josie maran fan site...it is a different story....along the lines of like meganewing.net, the one jimmy and i got going right now breeconden.com as avenger previously said yes there are many different forums that have sections dedicated to josie maran...most of that started out on josie freaks were people from chilax, meaning they knew of the other two forums that were created after chilax closed....but decided on making their own forum for a specific model....now i have nothing against that but in the long run it wont last as long because there can only be so many topics you can create about one person....and maintaining a forum for someone who doesnt model that much anymore is even harder to maintain because there isnt much work that is done....dont get me wrong i love josie, i fell in love with josie back in 2002....SI pics are killer :evil:

i just think making a fan site is better especially when there isnt much new work from a model.

and a place to discuss josie well i sure as hell am not trying to influence people to come to bellazon to talk about josie and closing down josie freaks....im just saying there could have been an alternate to this.....im talking too much again, ill shut up now.

here's a josie scan i did a while back...in the wrong thread by posting in here but i make the rules :evil:

post-255-1129672035_thumb.jpg