Bellazon

Josie Maran

Good Day Live

image1ix.jpg

Video: http://www.myfoxla.com/dpp/good_day_la/sty...-maran-20110126

btw her new matchmaker foundation product looks unbelievable! Two shades and it'll fit every single skin type, wow.

Your 1st Look at the New Argan Matchmaker Serum Foundation!

6a00df35208e3188330133f.jpg

This is it. This is the holy grail of foundations. The Argan Matchmaker Serum Foundation from Josie Maran Cosmetics. The Argan Matchmaker Serum Foundation is formulated with chameleon pigments, a breakthrough color-match technology that reads and instantly adjusts to match your unique and changing skin tone. This breakthrough foundation suspends over fine lines and wrinkles to smooth and correct visible signs of aging. The one-of-a kind formula is infused with our 100% organic Argan Oil to strengthen and balance the skin.

If you haven't bought any of her products yet I'd highly highly recommend you doing so asap!. Normally I don't make a fuss over cosmetics, but I'm promising you the hype surrounding her products live up to its name. Nothing on the market comes remotely close to the quality of JMC.

Argan Oil is seriously the best thing I've ever put on my face.

I've seen mix reviews on the sephora site. I thought the site said three shade categories but it looked like it changed or I'm just getting mixed up. I'd like to see more shade options though, as there is more than one undertone to a skin's colour. I hope this product gets really popular so that will happen ;)

• 2 weeks later...