Bellazon

Josie Maran

Thanks for the videos Sjey, Josie looks amazing :)

So I just got an email from Polly from JosieMaranCosmetics.com, and I won Miss Josie's Argan Beauty Basket! :D :angie:

-- Part of the email

I'm happy to say that you've won the Argan Beauty Basket.

Please email me your name, shipping address, and let me know if it's okay to mention your name on our blog.

Thanks again,

Polly Cole

Josie Maran Cosmetics

Super excited!!

I just now saw this. That is awesome! I'm happy for you. :)

You should have told them that you wanted Josie to bring it to you. :D

BTW, did you get my PM about JM-World?

• 2 weeks later...

Josie made Forbe's new list of Most Entrepreneurial Supermodels, 13 models turned moguls

Josie Maran

This brunette pixie's decade as the face of Maybelline is unprecedented. Other clients include Guess jeans, Victoria's Secret and Sports Illustrated. But her true passion is promoting a healthy, organic lifestyle. In 2007, while pregnant with her first child, Maran started an eponymous line of nontoxic cosmetics and skincare; it will reap an estimated $10 million (retail) in 2010, of which Maran will pocket about $350,000. Maran credits parading around in lingerie for giving her the chutzpa to start her own business. "Confidence and levity are the keys to success," she says. Josie Maran Cosmetics is now sold in Sephora and Barneys New York, and online.

http://www.forbes.com/2010/12/06/supermode...t-10-model.html