Bellazon

Josie Maran

post-1004-0-1446134461-53439_thumb.jpg

Josie reminisces about Prom Night Here's a snippet:

"I remember prom night being so much fun! I wore this little black dress which was so easy to dance in and I had an amazing time taking pictures with my friends.

"Even though it was popular to go for an over-the-top look for prom, I kept my makeup very natural. I curled my eye lashes, put a little blush on the apples of my cheeks and picked a subtle pink gloss that I reapplied throughout the night. As an added touch, I mixed a small bottle of shimmer with coconut oil and applied it on my legs and shoulders for that perfect prom glow. I wish I knew about my Argan Oil then, it would have been the perfect oil to use!"

Josie #34 Sexiest of FHM 2010

#34 Josie Maran (new entry)

32-year-old Maran is a veteran in the modelling world having started at the ripe age of 12. And she’s come a long way since, appearing as a Guess jeans girl and a Sports Illustrated Swimsuit model. She dated magician/eccentric hoaxter David Blaine for a while, then presumably got tired of his disappearing acts and shacked up with a photographer. Still can’t quite remember where you’ve seen her before though? Ever caught yourself looking at a video game character, thinking: “yeah, I would”? Chances are that character was, Mia Townsend in EA Games’ Need for Speed: Most Wanted, played by the lithe Maran.

And look who she beat? lol wow

14. Adriana Lima

34. Josie Maran

37. Bar Refaeli

52. Alessandra Ambrosio

57. Miranda Kerr

59. Gisele Bundchen

76. Karolina Kurkova

78. Doutzen Kroes