Bellazon

Josie Maran

JOSIE IS IN A NEW MOVIE!!!

check imdb.com

it's called "The Gravedancers", and she seems to be the top female, at least she is listed that way.

i don't recognize anyone else in the cast, but it's a horror film, which Josie seems to like to do.

hmmm, does anyone think this will be Josie's big step into Acting??

thoughts, please!

http://www.clarekramer.org/

NEWS UPDATE - MARCH 1, 2005

The past few months have been very busy for Clare, and now she has a leading role in a major horror film currently shooting in North Carolina. Titled THE GRAVEDANCERS, Clare started work on this film last week. “Currently I’m working nights, from 6pm until 4am,” Clare informed us. “We have the whole crew from SAW so I know it's going to look great!”

Directed by Mike Mendez and also starring Dominic Purcell and Josie Maran, THE GRAVEDANCERS will tell the story of three party-going friends who dance on the graves in a section of the graveyard secretly hailed as the "psycho section," where a curse causes the ghosts of the dead to return to life for one month. The finished film is set to be "effects heavy", with plenty of CGI, wirework and make-up effects. Further information on this film soon.