Bellazon

Josie Maran

I just saw the new Maybelline commercial with Josie in it!!! OMG!!! Josie looks so fine, and the wavy hair does look good on her. :wub:

I also visited Maybelline's Website, clicked on the 'About Us' link, read about their history, and read about current news. They stated that their spokesmodels are: Adriana Lima, Josie Maran, and Tomiko Fraser. Josie is no longer their 'Only Spokesmodel', but she's obviously still with them. :)

Now, about Josie's forum being so dead: here's my feelings on the subject. A few years ago, Josie was seen in many different ads, as well as being in the SI Swimsuit Issues. That amounted to a lot of exposure. She attracted a large group of fans, who gathered at The Josie Maran Web Mafia Forum. Eventually, most of them migrated over to chilaX, and her old forum became rather quiet. Many of her fans have gotten older, and are now too busy to visit forums. Plus, we used to have an "inside" connection that provided the latest news and pics of Josie. That connection is no longer available to us. After chilaX closed, the remaining fans have been split among several forums. Josie is not featured in sexy lingerie catalogs, on a regular basis, like Adriana and Alessandra, so there's not as much interest in her as there used to be. Most of Josie's new pics are from her appearances at events, and are only available to us as thumbnails from WireImage. Josie is "Perfection" in my eyes, but I realize that she doesn't have the same appeal (exotic and sexy) as Adriana does, especially to all the 'horny, young guys'. hehe!

Well, that's my explanation. Feel free to add your thoughts about it. ;)

I usually feel a little crappy in the evenings, and tend to sleep more, but I'll try to visit here more often. Let's all work together to keep Josie's section alive. OK?

well i was scanning the esquire with johnny on the cover and i knew josie was in it but i dont scan inside of magazines but anna is asking for the pics...i took a picture of them...anyone have them by any chance...these are the pics

dsc000975ua.th.jpg

dsc000990nl.th.jpg

All you guys may always count on me - No. 1 Josie Fan from Poland. Josie will always be for me a most beautiful women on Earth. All you true Josie fans join our forum and help us survive. God bless Josie and all her true fans. :heart: :heart: :heart:

I haven't heard or seen anything about her getting married - I know the last post here was a few weeks back but I didn't hear anything then either, and the article at the top of this page is about someone else getting married and not Josie (Didn't she say she wouldn't get married at one point?) :huh: