Bellazon

Help -Madonna, Eminem- Lyrics

Daniela

Ana, or the rest of the mods, feel free to move the thread if it's in the wrong place.

I need a small help.

I have to do a homework about Human Rights.

I am supposed to look for lyrics of several artist (most on them in my native language, spanish, which I've already found) that talk about Human Rights, songs against violence, racism, persecution and stuffs like that with Madonna and Eminem Songs.

I've been looking for about 1 hours of Madonna's song, and Freedom is the one that's closer of being useful. But I'm not 100% percent sure.

So I hope that any of you is able to help me.

Thanks in advance.

It's in the right place. :yes:

Madonna - "Love Makes The World Go Round"

Make love not war we say

It's easy to recite

But it don't mean a damn

Unless we're gonna fight

But not with guns and knives

We've got to save the lives

Of every boy and girl

That grows up in this world

[Chorus:]

There's hunger everywhere

We've got to take a stand

Reach out for someone's hand

Love makes the world go round

It's easy to forget

If you don't hear the sound

Of pain and prejudice

Love makes the world go round

They think that love's a lie

But we can teach them how to try

Love means to understand

Reach out for someone's hand

'Cause everything you do

Comes back in time to you

We have to change our fate

Before it gets too late

[chorus]

Don't judge a man 'til you've been standin' in his shoes

You know that we're all so quick to look away

'Cause it's the easy thing to do

You know that what I say is true

Love makes the world go round...

Make love not war we say

It's easy to recite

But it don't mean a damn

Unless we're gonna fight

[chorus]

Madonna - "Why's It So Hard"

Why's it so hard to love one another

Why's it so hard to love

[repeat]

What do I have to do to be accepted

What do I have to say

What do I have to do to be respected

How do I have to play

What do I have to look like to feel I'm equal

Where do I have to go

What club do I have to join to prove I'm worthy

Who do I have to know

[Chorus:]

I'm telling you brothers, sisters

Why can't we learn to challenge the system

Without living in pain

Brothers, sisters

Why can't we learn to accept that we're different

Before it's too late [first time only]

Why's it so damn hard [all other times]

What do I have to learn to know what's right for me

What do I have to know

What am I going to do when I feel righteous

Where do I have to go

Who should get to say what I believe in

Who should have the right

What am I going to do with all this anger

Why do I have to fight

[chorus]

Bring your love, sing your love

Wear your love, share your love

[repeat twice]

Bring your love, sing your love

Wear your love, show your sister how

Brothers, sisters, what do I have to say

Brothers, sisters, how do I have to play

Brothers, sisters, who should have the right

Brothers, sisters, why do I have to fight

Love your sister, love your brother

[repeat]

Why's it so hard to love

[chorus]

Sing your love

Share your love

[repeat 3 times]

Love your brother now

Show your sister how

Love your brother now

Show your sister

[repeat]

i'm a big Madonna fan :p

• 2 weeks later...

Eminem - White America

(Prelude)

America! We love you! How many people are proud to be citizens of this beautiful country of ours? The stripes and the stars for the rights that men have died for to protect

The women and men who have broke their necks for the freedom of speech the United States government has sworn to uphold. (Yo I want everybody to listen to the words of this song) or so we're told...

Verse 1

I never would've dreamed in a million years I'd see, so many motherfuckin' people who feel like me

who share the same views and the same exact beliefs, it's like a fuckin' army marchin' in back of me

So many lives I touch, so much anger aimed in no particular direction, just sprays and sprays and straight through your radio waves it plays and plays, till it stays stuck in your head for days and days

who woulda thought, standing in this mirror bleachin' my hair, with some peroxide, reachin for a t-shirt to wear

that I would catapult to the forefront of rap like this? How could I predict my words would have an impact like this

I must've struck a chord, with somebody up in the office, cuz Congress keeps telling me I ain't causin' nuthin' but problems

and now they're sayin' I'm in trouble with the government, I'm lovin' it, I shoveled shit all my life/and now I'm dumping it on...

White America!

I could be one of your kids

White America!

Little Eric looks just like this

White America!

Erica loves my shit

I go to TRL, look how many hugs I get

Verse 2

Look at these eyes, baby blue, baby just like yourself, if they were brown Shady lose, Shady sits on the shelf

but Shady's cute, Shady knew Shady's dimples would help, make ladies swoon baby, ooh baby! Look at my sales

Lets do the math, If I was black I would've sold half, I ain't have to graduate from Lincoln High School to know that

but I could rap, so fuck school, I'm too cool to go back, gimme the mic, show me where the fuckin' studio's at

When I was underground, no one gave a fuck I was white, no labels wanted to sign me almost gave up, I was like

Fuck it, until I met Dre, the only one to look past, gave me a chance, and I lit a fire up under his ass

helped him get back to the top, every fan black that I got was probably his in exchange for every white fan that he's got

Like damn, we just swapped. Sittin' back lookin' at shit, wow, I'm like my skin is it starting to work to my benefit now?

Verse 3

See the problem is I speak to suburban kids who otherwise would of never knew these words exist

whose moms probably woulda never gave two squirts of piss, till I created so much motherfuckin' turbulence

straight out the tube, right into your living room I came, and kids flipped when they knew I was produced by Dre

That's all it took, and they were instantly hooked right in, and they connected with me too because I looked like them

that's why they put my lyrics up under this microscope, searchin' with a fine tooth comb, its like this rope

waitin' to choke, tightening around my throat, watching me while I write this, like I don't like this (Nope)

All I hear is: lyrics, lyrics, constant controversy, sponsors working round the clock, to try to stop my concerts early

surely hip hop was never a problem in Harlem only in Boston, after it bothered the fathers of daughters starting to blossom

so now I'm catchin' the flack from these activists when they raggin', actin' like I'm the first rapper to smack a bitch, or say faggot

shit, just look at me like I'm your closest pal, the posterchild, the mother fuckin' spokesman now for...

Verse 4

So to the parents of America

I am the derringer aimed at little Erica, to attack her character

The ringleader of this circus of worthless pawns

Sent to lead the march right up to the steps of Congress

And piss on the lawns of the White House and replace it with a Parental Advisory sticker

To spit liquor in the faces of in this democracy of hypocrisy

Fuck you Ms. Cheney! Fuck you Tipper Gore! Fuck you with the freest of speech this divided states of embarassment will allow me to have, Fuck you! I'm just kiddin' America, you know I love you...

songs like these you want?