Bellazon

Name 4 things ...

1) Clean off my chair, someone's always putting crap in my chair.

2) Take my laptop out of my backpack, and then out of its case. (I never leave it out, ever!!)

3) Plug it in, of course.

4) Place headphones on and get ready to be lost in cyberspace.

Name 4 things you have to do before you can leave work/school.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

1. My real name is not TooBoku

2. I live in a tunnel and eat garbage for dinner

3. The other day I farted in the elevator

4. I ate the donut that was on your desk

Your 4 favourite quotes from the movie "Pineapple Express"

PERFECT QUESTION FOR ME :ddr:

Saul: This is like if that Blue Oyster shit met that African Kush I had - and they had a baby. And then, meanwhile, that crazy Northern Light stuff I had and the Super Red Espresso Snowflake met and had a baby. And by some miracle, those two babies met and fucked - this would the shit that they birthed.

Red: Man, I'm just into Buddhism, and I'm at peace with the fact that me, as this person, probably gonna not be around. Think about a hermit crab, okay? And it's a shell. It's like, they go from one shell to the next. And that's what I am. I'm just a hermit crab changin' shells.

Dale: Except if you're a dick your whole life, your next shell will be made of shit, okay? If you're an asshole, you're gonna come back as a cockroach or a worm or a fuckin' anal bead, okay? If you're a man and you act heroic, you'll come back as an eagle. You'll come back as a dragon. You'll come back as Jude Law, okay? Which would you rather be?

Red: Maybe the anal bead, depending on who it belongs to.

Dale: Belongs to me.

Red: Then the dragon.

Dale: It's weed, it's a joint, it's a roach. I thought it was decriminalized. To be honest with you, I have horrible anorexia and it helps my appetite. I'm so sorry.

Miller: I feel like a... Like a slice of butter... Melting on top of a big-ol' pile of flapjacks... Yeah...

Name 4 songs that make you want to dance.