Bellazon

Vampire the Requiem

For those of you who know what White Wolf is.. It appears they've sold out! I'm not sure if I'm looking forward to the movie or if I want to cringe.. I love the game. I've played Vampire the Masqerade for about 10 years, I also enjoyed Mage, Mummy, Werewolf, and Hunter and now I'm running the Requiem for players, but I just can't seem to get into the thought of a movie about our beloved game.

News Home :: Entertainment ::

2006 Planned for Release

Vampire: The Requiem movie planned

Franchise transitions from pen and paper RPG origin to video games, and now to the big screen.

From IGN, " New Line Cinema has optioned the movie rights to the forthcoming pen-and-paper role-playing game Vampire: The Requiem, by White Wolf Publishing. IGNers may be familiar with the Vampire: The Masquerade series of games which are based on Vampire: The Requiem's traditional role-playing predecessor."

"According to industry mag Variety, producer Adam Fields (Donnie Darko, Ravenous) has set up the property at New Line, where they're eyeing it as a potential franchise."