Bellazon

Alyssa Miller
Thumbnail

sedirea

2 minutes ago, isappm said:

People really need to get a life. His fans are going as far as saying she posted him without his permission, lol

I think they simple broke up and are still friends, as for his friends and publicist unfollowing her, is only natural. Why would they still follow someone who isn’t related to them? 

That's what I think too. But whenever things are simple as can be, people be searching for some dirt. 

Looks like one of his friends released a statement to clarify saying they broke up a month ago but remain friendly. I am guessing Andrew or his team/friends didn’t like the open ended photo and comment she posted since so many outlets were there taking it to mean they were together. I am still wondering why she would even comment on it. 

Alyssa posted this earlier then deleted it right away. She looked happy I say.

I just gotta say that I don't care about the dramas anymore. Everybody is reading the situation differently, we totally don't know either of them so it's none of our business. I hate those people who paint Alyssa terribly!! 

I don't know if any of you has ever listened to Deuxmoi podcast. In yesterday's episode they talk about the breakup. What I understand is that since he's very private he was kind of annoyed with her being more public. Here's the episode:

BTW, there's another article on Page Six today:

https://pagesix.com/2022/04/07/why-andrew-garfields-ex-alyssa-miller-posted-photo-after-breakup/

They say that they probably started dating on May 2021. 

Sorry but I listened to that podcast and they got so much wrong. Deuxmoi said she has a good source that said they weren’t serious and they would only hook up when in the same city. Sorry but she was basically living at his house in Malibu, he called George (Alyssa’s dog) his own dog and everythingc his friends wouldn’t have followed her and he wouldn’t have took her to london and the SAGs if they weren’t. They were serious. It just shows me she has a lot of bad sources. 
Also, the whole thing about him not being over Emma. Was annoying, sorry but it’s been 7 years. He’s over her, that’s just stonefield shipper being annoying.

Interesting about them dating since May 2021. Longer than anyone thought. 
Hopefully this all blows over and they can still remain friends. 

3 minutes ago, AGFAN said:

Sorry but I listened to that podcast and they got so much wrong. Deuxmoi said she has a good source that said they weren’t serious and they would only hook up when in the same city. Sorry but she was basically living at his house in Malibu, he called George (Alyssa’s dog) his own dog and everythingc his friends wouldn’t have followed her and he wouldn’t have took her to london and the SAGs if they weren’t. They were serious. It just shows me she has a lot of bad sources. 
Also, the whole thing about him not being over Emma. Was annoying, sorry but it’s been 7 years. He’s over her, that’s just stonefield shipper being annoying.

Interesting about them dating since May 2021. Longer than anyone thought. 
Hopefully this all blows over and they can still remain friends. 

I also think that they were serious. If not, his team wouldn't have said nothing to magazines like People or Page Six. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...