Bellazon

Alyssa Miller
Thumbnail

sedirea

2 hours ago, sist3rmidnight said:

We might never know what actually happened.. So, it's a shame that didn't worked out and life goes on. Wishing only the best for both of them! Andrew is a very successful actor and Alyssa's really investing on her music right now.. Great things to come! 

4 minutes ago, EmPeter2015 said:

I think they’re definitely broken up but still amicable. But kind of weird, right?? No need to say anything at all since there were no nasty stories floating around about the breakup. 

Actually there is. Some of Andrew's stans posted a tiktok saying that Alyssa uses her boyfriends to launch her career. They've talked about all her exes and about her "motives" to date each one of them. 

24 minutes ago, sist3rmidnight said:

Actually there is. Some of Andrew's stans posted a tiktok saying that Alyssa uses her boyfriends to launch her career. They've talked about all her exes and about her "motives" to date each one of them. 

Yeah and that person keeps posting that tiktok on all the outlet tweets about there break up and stuff and it’s so annoying. But sorry, Korey and Cam are hardly famous. What does she get from dating/marrying them. 

I don’t think her and Andrew are on good terms anymore since she posted that though and that’s why Ellie and Trevor unfollowed. Page six and E news are now posting Alyssa’s post saying the rumours of a break up weren’t true. 

32 minutes ago, sist3rmidnight said:

lol, really? I can’t see how her last boyfriends could be beneficial to her career. I mean, I even believe Mark was the doom of her modeling 🤔

As for Andrew, maybe she is fed up of the gossip and harassment but I don’t believe she would post him without his permission at all, she never done this before even when Taylor stans were mad at her because of jake, so I think that something happened

1 minute ago, isappm said:

lol, really? I can’t see how her last boyfriends could be beneficial to her career. I mean, I even believe Mark was the doom of her modeling 🤔

As for Andrew, maybe she is fed up of the gossip and harassment but I don’t believe she would post him without his permission at all, she never done this before even when Taylor stans were mad at her because of jake, so I think that something happened

Right?! And we don't even need to talk about Cameron, who actually stoles from her.. 

46 minutes ago, sist3rmidnight said:

Right?! And we don't even need to talk about Cameron, who actually stoles from her.. 

Agree! If Alyssa is looking for clout, she is doing wrong. I mean, she could be posting and trying to hype her jobs, sexy pictures, her models friends, doing ads on instagram and more (and we would love bc i love to see her, lol) but baby girl keeps hiding inside her "farm", haha. She is so low profile, we only know about her work because people here are pretty good at gattering information.

I do think something mustve really upset her. 

I also don't care about AG friends at all, the fact they unfollowed her doesn't mean she is in the wrong or that she was dumped by him. 

I hope they are both doing ok! 

I think it was hard for her yesterday because he started trending on Twitter for being single, and so many girls were saying how happy they were that’s he’s single and stuff. And basically enjoying the downfall of their relationship. That would be hard for her. 

Emma Stone's husband had to turn off comments on his social media (I don't know if they are still turned off) because Stonefield "fans" bullied him. So maybe those toxic fans have also harassed Alyssa and she was like "fuck it. this ain't worth it."

27 minutes ago, isappm said:

Agree! If Alyssa is looking for clout, she is doing wrong. I mean, she could be posting and trying to hype her jobs, sexy pictures, her models friends, doing ads on instagram and more (and we would love bc i love to see her, lol) but baby girl keeps hiding inside her "farm", haha. She is so low profile, we only know about her work because people here are pretty good at gattering information.

I do think something mustve really upset her. 

I also don't care about AG friends at all, the fact they unfollowed her doesn't mean she is in the wrong or that she was dumped by him. 

I hope they are both doing ok! 

Said it all. 

7 minutes ago, Schemer said:

Emma Stone's husband had to turn off comments on his social media (I don't know if they are still turned off) because Stonefield "fans" bullied him. So maybe those toxic fans have also harassed Alyssa and she was like "fuck it. this ain't worth it."

Right?! I believe this too. Andrew's fan base is huge, and I've seen more people criticizing her than being happy for their relationship. 

8 minutes ago, Schemer said:

People really need to get a life. His fans are going as far as saying she posted him without his permission, lol

I think they simple broke up and are still friends, as for his friends and publicist unfollowing her, is only natural. Why would they still follow someone who isn’t related to them?